Over 100 Somaliland Soldiers Defect to Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Mr Douglas,

This is a fight between the two Siciids siciid Garxajis(HY) and Siciid Harti(Dhulbahante).

If you get involve and bring up Bosaaso and I bring up Berbera as my nuclear deterrent. :samwelcome:
Seems like you love picking on my young Bro
keep avoiding Mj v Garxajis dialogue :obama:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
The initial part of the war exposed the weakness of the so called army of SL (United Isaaq and Samaroon) they suffered heavy losses in the hands of Rer Hagar a sub sub sub clan of dhulbahante.

Only guys who fought Reer Hagar were Solomadow subclan of Habar Jeclo. It was grazing conflict, nothing to do with SL army and its Buhoodle campaign which was later after peace treaty between these two clans failed. The campagin began when Khatumo forces attacked SL army positions and hastily retreated to Buhoodle.

Last edited:
The only reason the SL army didn't capture Buhoodle was due to executive decision from the top military brass not to enter the town due to immense civilian hostility. It would have been PR disaster for SL so we withrdrew. The army captured every single major checkpoint and completely surrounded the town. Don't think for one second the decision to pull out was due to incompetence. :ufdup:
The reason you didnt capture buuhoodle is because you couldnt, you tryed and got massacred and chased out until you had to sign a peace treaty with reer buuhoodle. You guys are just making shit up to avoid your Ls. The blue flag is flying high in buuhoodle literally 3hrs from Burco and you cant do nothing about it lol

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You can’t knock dhulbhante hustle I say sell the landers the dream of icitiraaf while they stack bundles of cash Rageedi weeye you can’t knock the hustler kkk

What is this post suppose to proof that Siyad Baree carved a land for you in return to his loyalty?

That isn’t a revelation. Dhulos have always been loyal foot soldiers. But sad thing as soon as Barre died, you have lost 80% of the land he gave you.

Show me a land you captured that traditionally belong to us and you took?

Lol we all know Siyad Baree favored you out of Darodnimo and made you Sool.

But Hy have recovered every single Inch of land Siyad Barre Gave to Dhulos and then went out to punish Harti and took the fight to their areas.

Not once were the battles in HY territory. That is power and reach.
https://books.google.com/books?id=w...aAhUm4IMKHVXeAhYQ6AEIVjAJ#v=onepage&q&f=false
:damedamn:
There is also an agreement between the Habr Yoonis and their southern neighbours, the Ogaden clan, which limits the construction of birkeds in the bushy haud grazing area south of Ali Jama settlement. There had been numerous conflicts between the Habr Yoonis and Isaaq over control of territory. It was subsequently agreed between the 2 clans that Danot should be the border between them and that each could construct 16 birkeds there. In the haud north of Danot to Ali Jama, controlled by the Habr Yoonis, and south of Danot, controlled by the Ogaden,controlled by the Ogaden, there should be no birkeds constructed. This was in order that there should be a buffer zone between them and also to maintain the area as a prime grazing area for camels.
Map from the same source
img2.gif

This was fairly recent as in late 90s/2000s
Here was the article about the recent fight between you and @shanqale peopl north of danot.
Deegaanka Baliyo Xasan oo dhanka koonfur bari kaga beegan Gaashaamo gaar ahaana degmada Danood ayaa waxaa shalay ku dagaalamay laba beelood oo wada dega deegaankaas, halkaas oo uu ka dhashay khasaare sababay dhimasho iyo dhaawac.
Waxay dhimashadu gaadhay 10 qof oo ah beelihii uu dagaalku dhex maray, kuwaas ka soo kala jeeda dhalasho ahaan. Buuhoodle(Dhulbahante) iyo gobolka Togdheer(Habaryoonis).
http://ictiraafnews.com/?p=41443
:heh:

Civilians of Buhoodle were no threat to the army, they only had small arms and technicals. The only danger was the narrative turning from SL defending its territorial integrity to being SL becoming occupying force and a result of more militant activity there. As we all know Buhoodle is on the border with Ethiopia so border security comes into play. Groups like ONLF and even ISIS could have taken advantage.

There was most likely back-channels from the west vis-a-vis Ethiopia who who probably convivnced/bribed SL to fall back to checkpoints just outside the town to quell any antistate actors taking advantage of conflict there.
This might be one of the most stupidest comments I heard
Ahmed garad has 30 artillery 7 tanks and dozen bm 21
The ssc when they were fighting in kalshaale had no heavy weapon only
Light fighting vehicles

The only reason the SL army didn't capture Buhoodle was due to executive decision from the top military brass not to enter the town due to immense civilian hostility. It would have been PR disaster for SL so we withrdrew. The army captured every single major checkpoint and completely surrounded the town. Don't think for one second the decision to pull out was due to incompetence. :ufdup:
Screenshot_20180501-182141.jpg

Except they entered and were pushed out by force and tried again and lost:noneck:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
https://books.google.com/books?id=w...aAhUm4IMKHVXeAhYQ6AEIVjAJ#v=onepage&q&f=false

Map from the same source
img2.gif

This was fairly recent as in late 90s/2000s
Here was the article about the recent fight between you and @shanqale peopl north of danot.

http://ictiraafnews.com/?p=41443
:heh:
:draketf:

Go back to school, it clear you can’t read.

So there was a battle between Muse Carre and dhulbahabte that killed 10 people from BOTH sides and you somehow understood that as a defeat?

Secondly, HY southern borders are Ogaden and they agreed to not dig birkado and instead share the grazing lands:drakewtf:

What is your point again?

Man you have nothing. Just complete waste of time

The video I posted completely aligned with that.

Somaliland captures all these towns and villages that were previously held by Khatumo/SSC/ local clans.
Kalshaale ✅
Maygaagle ✅
Hagoogane ✅
Sool joogto
✅
Kashale isn't even a settlement nore does anybody live on it.
These other 3 areas are near there and was never captured in any fight
:bell:
V83aBEm.jpg

3qC4XXx.jpg

SSC came later after few months
Screenshot_20180501-190119.jpg

SSC were the attacking force in all the villages named in that area:kanyeshrug:
A year later in attempted to capture buhoodle and failed:kanyeshrug:
ztwGBLE.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

Kashale isn't even a settlement nore does anybody live on it.
These other 3 areas are near there and was never captured in any fight
V83aBEm.jpg

3qC4XXx.jpg

SSC came later after few months
View attachment 43405
SSC were the attacking force in all the villages named in that area:kanyeshrug:
A year later in attempted to capture buhoodle and failed:kanyeshrug:
ztwGBLE.jpg

♂️ smh you are terrible debater.
Are you gonna make me post the Videos again from those villages that were occupied by SL troops for 7 months?

I hate to do it because there women crying in it and I hate the be the asshole rubbing it in but SL did take over every single Well, town and village in en route to Buhoodle before attacking the town of Buhoodle itself. It even states in the article you posted that SL attack and occupied eastern part of town lol

:draketf:

Go back to school, it clear you can’t read.

So there was a battle between Muse Carre and dhulbahabte that killed 10 people from BOTH sides and you somehow understood that as a defeat?

Secondly, HY southern borders are Ogaden and they agreed to not dig birkado and instead share the grazing lands:drakewtf:

What is your point again?

Man you have nothing. Just complete waste of time
the agreement points out danot being part of your territory at one point.:cryinglaughsmiley:
that Danot should be the border between them and that each could construct 16 birkeds there. In the haud north of Danot to Ali Jama, controlled by the Habr Yoonis,
Look where that is in the map from the same source:cryinglaughsmiley:
img2.gif

Also that fight happened north of danot south of gaashamo:cryinglaughsmiley:
Can you tell me what dhulos are doing north of danot:cryinglaughsmiley:
Remember when hy use to border mj it seems like distant past now that I live 40 miles from your biggest town(gashamo) you have left:eating:

♂️ smh you are terrible debater.
Are you gonna make me post the Videos again from those villages that were occupied by SL troops for 7 months?

I hate to do it because there women crying in it and I hate the be the asshole rubbing it in but SL did take over every single Well, town and village in en route to Buhoodle before attacking the town of Buhoodle itself. It even states in the article you posted that SL attack and occupied eastern part of town lol
Why do you leave out the part where you lost:pachah1:
Thanks for running away from those apc we put good use to them in Ethiopia :mjpls:

Saalax Bidaar

the agreement points out danot being part of your territory at one point.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Look where that is in the map from the same source:cryinglaughsmiley:
img2.gif

Also that fight happened north of danot south of gaashamo:cryinglaughsmiley:
Can you tell me what dhulos are doing north of danot:cryinglaughsmiley:
Remember when hy use to border mj it seems like distant past now that I live 40 miles from your biggest town(gashamo) you have left:eating:
Waar heedhe Af Muslim ama Af Gaal mid aan kuugu imaado!
The article is talking about an agreement between HY and Ogaden. How exactly do Dhulos fit in? And you must be some kinda stupid to look at that little scripted and conclude anything. There is just noting there. Stop being desperate.

Also since you are from Sool and have obviously never been to the hawd, you wouldn’t understand that 80% of the population are nomadic pastoralists. There is constant movement back and forth. I use to see Ogadens, MJ’s. Camels go where there green pastures. However actual Hy degaaan haven’t changed since the days of Ina Igare and Rigaax.

Dhulos don’t even register in our radar to worry about them. The big boys the Ogaden are our rivals per your article.

Saalax Bidaar

Why do you leave out the part where you lost:pachah1:
Thanks for running away from those apc we put good use to them in Ethiopia :mjpls:

350 Dhulbahante died! People were away from their homes for 7 months being occupied by SL. Do you really want further suffering for your people?

I mean didn’t you see the women and children crying . Pretty gut wrenching stuff. Then again you are Wacays Adan and have hatred for your cousins in Buhoodle.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
This might be one of the most stupidest comments I heard
Ahmed garad has 30 artillery 7 tanks and dozen bm 21
The ssc when they were fighting in kalshaale had no heavy weapon only
Light fighting vehicles

I said civilians, not khaatumo militias lmao. And most of the heavy weapons they got were smuggled in from Ethiopia illegally anyways.

My comments were reply to another user who tried suggesting that SL army was repelled by civilians in buhoodle. Even the source you posted agrees with me that the SL army occupied the town.

Last edited:
Waar heedhe Af Muslim ama Af Gaal mid aan kuugu imaado!
The article is talking about an agreement between HY and Ogaden. How exactly do Dhulos fit in?

And you must be some kinda stupid to look at that little scripted and conclude anything. There is just noting there. Stop being desperate.
Also since you are from Sool and have obviously never been to the hawd, you wouldn’t understand that 80% of the population are nomadic pastoralists. There is constant movement back and forth. I use to see Ogadens, MJ’s. Camels go where there green pastures. However actual Hy degaaan haven’t changed since the days of Ina Igare and Rigaax.

Dhulos don’t even register in our radar to worry about them. The big boys the Ogaden are our rivals per your article.
So we just gonna ignore the map:mjpls:
350 Dhulbahante died! People were away from their homes for 7 months being occupied by SL. Do you really want further suffering for your people?

I mean didn’t you see the women and children crying . Pretty gut wrenching stuff. Then again you are Wacays Adan and have hatred for your cousins in Buhoodle.
Stop it son 350 is fantasy number the un report said it was alot lower:mjhaps:
Am not wacays aden or from hawd nore do I care about them much I always disliked them for mingling with your people:mjpls:
I said civilians, not khaatumo militias lmao. And most of the heavy weapons they got were smuggled in from Ethiopia illegally anyways.

My comments were reply to another user who tried suggesting that SL army was repelled by civilians in buhoodle. Even the source you posted agrees with me that the SL army occupied the town.
There's embargo on Somalia since 92 so no those weapons are part of weapons handed out by dafle
Screenshot_20180501-181251.jpg

ztwGBLE.jpg

Lol reer somaliland counting half time score :mjpls:
Attacking the same place twice means you failed the first attack simple logic here:mjpls:
Reer half time
Reer half buhoodle
Reer we attacked twice and failed again
:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.