Oromos OWN Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Coulombs law

I know a PLer who’s married to two Oromo women and they handle all his front end customer service in Ethiopia. He has two shops in Addis and the women run everything for him. He just imports everything from China and sends trucks loads of goods from Bosasso.

@Deactivated Are you fucking kidding me ukunyahow? Where the f*ck do we havr Oromo kids with Somali Reer Abti in Galgaduud or Hiiraan or Jubaland? :farmajoyaab:

I’m not even going to address this xoolonimo man.

You’re obviously consumed by the mucaraad of the day, if you won’t accept the fact that Somalis and Oromos marry eachother

@Coulombs law

I know a PLer who’s married to two Oromo women and they handle all his front end customer service in Ethiopia. He has two shops in Addis and the women run everything for him. He just imports everything from China and sends trucks loads of goods from Bosasso.

Lets just agree to Disagree, talking about who's married to who is fucking weird and isn't something Ragga Somaliyeed should debate over.

I’m not even going to address this xoolonimo man.

You’re obviously consumed by the mucaraad of the day, if you won’t accept the fact that Somalis and Oromos marry eachother
Are you high on crack you think we got a fuckton of Oromo kids with Reer Abti across Somalia can you tell us the number of Oromo kids in Jubaland or Hirshabelle how many million are they? :mindblown:
You think we talking about mixed towns in Oromiya please read carefully:stopit:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Bantus in the south, Oromos in the north. It's over.

I personally don't care anymore. Somalis are useless and clearly don't want to remain the majority in our lands.

Are yoi high on crack you think we got a fuckton of Oromo kids with Reer Abti across Somalia can you tell us the number of Oromo kids in Jubaland or Hirshabelle how many million are they? :mindblown:
You think we talking about mixed towns in Oromiya please read carefully:stopit:

Million?

I never said millions, historically there are entire clans who of somalized oromos that isn’t even up for discussion.

But today there’s Oromos and Somali marriages in every single Gobol whether you believe it or not.

I already stated I know a PLer who owns businesses in Addis and has two Oromo wives.

My educated guess is is for every 1000 - 2000 wedding in Somalia, one of them is Oromo and Somali

But today there’s Oromos and Somali marriages in every single Gobol whether you believe it or not.

I already stated I know a PLer who owns businesses in Addis and has two Oromo wives.
My nigga you a weird typa nigga where do Reer Gedo or Galgaduud even see Oromos? :icon lol:

Bantus in the south, Oromos in the north. It's over.

I personally don't care anymore. Somalis are useless and clearly don't want to remain the majority in our lands.

You’re the most pessimistic Somali.

If Somalis in the 70s new of pessimists like this would exist they wouldn’t have over thrown the government.

Only young men who have invested 0.50cents into a home or business in Somalia are the ones who make up the most negativity about Somalia.

Lets just agree to Disagree, talking about who's married to who is fucking weird and isn't something Ragga Somaliyeed should debate over.

Ceeb :meleshame:

Anyways, how are the boys up in hirshabelle.

Why haven’t Somalis living near rivers haven’t taken coffee been seeds from Oromia? :ohhh:

We need seed bomb the entire Jubba valley with bean seeds.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You’re the most pessimistic Somali.

If Somalis in the 70s new of pessimists like this would exist they wouldn’t have over thrown the government.

Only young men who have invested 0.50cents into a home or business in Somalia are the ones who make up the most negativity about Somalia.

I think with Somalia pessimism is warranted.

they dont live at masjid fadumo or the airport. they live at laanta hawada, netco, and soweto(port). masjid faduumo area has zero oromos. i live near by.

You mentioned before that there were plans to send the Oromos back?

What's happening ?

they dont live at masjid fadumo or the airport. they live at laanta hawada, netco, and soweto(port). masjid faduumo area has zero oromos. i live near by.

Dude, I literally witnessed silaanyo in 2005 remove 30-40k Ethiopians in a matter of weeks with dump trucks. The old man snapped and just said f*ck it!

The entire private construction projects for homes and buildings came to a grinding hault.

Once construction company had to drive their Ethiopian workers back and forth from a single residence so they wouldn’t get snatched up by the askariis.

This Oromophobia is bad for business and the future of Oromo Somali trade.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Optimism is within the Gobol level, that’s were the real work is.

You can be shitting on Somalia all day, while wasting you valuable time being negative about Somalia all day, that’s a neefnimo

I don't waste time shitting on Somalia all day. Takes like, 10 seconds of my time. Truth be told though, i could be shitting on Somalia for 50 years and nothing will have changed for the better.

Demographics my ass. Have you seen what Arabs do to migrants?

Almost 80% if Dubai and Qatar are expats or illegals.

The Saudis mustafuured 100,000 people in 1 month in December.

This notion that Oromos will start owning Somalia is a fucking lame unsustainable approach to creating midnimo and that only proves how divided Somalis really are.

It’s a desperate attempt to love your brother by killing your friend.
Why are u comparing countries with vast resources with us? Do they also have the problem of these workers having a country right next to them where they can fight if their population gets big enough instead of allowing themselves to be deported?

Dude, I literally witnessed silaanyo in 2005 remove 30-40k Ethiopians in a matter of weeks with dump trucks. The old man snapped and just said f*ck it!

The entire private construction projects for homes and buildings came to a grinding hault.

Once construction company had to drive their Ethiopian workers back and forth from a single residence so they wouldn’t get snatched up by the askariis.

This Oromophobia is bad for business and the future of Oromo Somali trade.

Herein lies the crux of the matter;

We do not have a skilled labour force, aside from Somali Bantus and even they don't have enough construction knowledge.

Somalia will continue to be doomed unless young Somalis learn manual and skilled labour and have the same drive and hunger as Oromos.

The silly "remittance" system needs to be scrapped and replaced with diaspora investment schemes.

Also, why do we need so many people acquiring useless degrees in Puntland when there aren't that many jobs available.

Vocational colleges + diaspora investment = success.

Look at the Garacad project, 200 million raised by Puntites.

Imagine if there was a Puntite Investment Group. Holla at me if you want to set this up. :wow1:

Why are u comparing countries with vast resources with us? Do they also have the problem of these workers having a country right next to them where they can fight if their population gets big enough instead of allowing themselves to be deported?

You can’t pull a Dhirdawa in Somalia.

The country is called Somalia for reason.

Define “Population gets too big”?

What does that mean?

Are you one of those neefs who’s gets nightmares from Galla invaders?

Forget about Oromos being deported from Somalia, there’s videos of oromos getting deported from jigjiga bi-annually.

I don’t know what your dreaming, but in Puntland our problem is landherenimo and slave trade.

We just love having cheap labourer and it comes at a cost.

Herein lies the crux of the matter;

We do not have a skilled labour force, aside from Somali Bantus and even they don't have enough construction knowledge.

Somalia will continue to be doomed unless young Somalis learn manual and skilled labour and have the same drive and hunger as Oromos.

The silly "remittance" system needs to be scrapped and replaced with diaspora investment schemes.

Also, why do we need so many people acquiring useless degrees in Puntland when there aren't that many jobs available.

Vocational colleges + diaspora investment = success.

Look at the Garacad project, 200 million raised by Puntites.

Imagine if there was a Puntite Investment Group. Holla at me if you want to set this up. :wow1:

Oromos aren’t better than Somalis in skilled labourer, they just do it for a lot cheaper.

A Somali wants to be the construction manager and CEO while hiring out the technical work. It’s the same in Saudi Arabia, and now it’s starting to reverse.

The government is suppose to build trade schools, but the problem is that there’s no work after you graduate and all the labour is taken away by cheaper tradesmen willing to work all day for less.

If you’re going to build a house in Puntland, you’re not going to pay top dollar to a Somali to sit on his ass and take breaks, your going to manage it yourself and hire migrants who work hard and don’t complain.

It’s that simple. We have dhaqan problem when it comes to sweating

The best thing we can do for now, is to make sure they are sent back to Oromia without harming them.

IF Puntland had a decent government they would issue work visas for the most skilled labourers and businessmen and return the others to Oromia, peacefully.
The best thing would actually be to make sure no more of them arrive. Then You can start shipping them one bus load at a time. They should never make more than 5% of any town, even if that town is dusty and remote. Population control should be something that should be on the mind of every politician.

we should do the same with the bantus in the south.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending