Oromos OWN Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all see these niggaz and their problems with Oromos? :ileycry:
Alxamdulillah I'm a southerner:siilaanyosmile:

Don't celebrate yet.

The South is the easiest place to hide.

Bantus, Bantu-Somali hybrids and OROMO, yes, OROMO.

At least in the North, you can kind of tell who is what. :farmajoyaab:

While its certainly an issue I dont think Oromos can gain major power or at least yet, Somaliland has way more oromos and they have some power there unlike Puntland.

However, Puntland should protect its border against the large influx of Oromos coming in.

The problem wouldn't be that drastic if only there were more Oromo women there. The problem is that its mostly Dhalinyaro Able Bodied Oromo men coming in without any women folk.

What happens after they set up their businesses and they are comfortably settled in ? Of course they are gonna want to breed. And with no Oromo females around then of course they are gonna try to get married to Somali women and start a family.

While its certainly an issue I dont think Oromos can gain major power or at least yet, Somaliland has way more oromos and they have some power there unlike Puntland.

However, Puntland should protect its border against the large influx of Oromos coming in.

Somalia isn’t Malaysia where Chinese and Indians have settled for centuries.

Somalia has been 99% Somali other than Bantu Somalis.

The issue with Puntlanders is Landherenimo and loving guumasi. Have cheap labour and shipping migrants to Arabia has been the business there for centuries. We haven’t changed by the looks of it.

The new slave traders don’t whip their goods into shape, this time the text them, message them, send them money, and ship them off to Arabia to be used as slave labourer.

I was in Hergaisa in 2005 for a 6 months and seen the Silaanyo mustafuur first hand, people where buying dump trucks to get in on the action. It was 50$ USD per head in a truck that holds 100 people. It was inhumane, but now Ethiopians know how it works.

Everyone makes money off migrants. It’s an economy in itself

Somalis in Somalia can never stay out of K5 issues because Ethiopia will be our largest trading partner. Theres 100million customers next door and many of them are Muslims. Somalis in K5 will be vessles for Somalis in Somalia. But to have people in Somalia and all over call for an overnight miidnimo and unity based on the false pretences of Oromos being our enemy, goes to show how disunited Somalis really are.

I’m 100% for anything that betters a Somalis life in any Gobol and protects their hanti, but it’s not as easy as it sounds in Ethiopia. The biggest underminers of Somalis in Ethiopia are Somalis themselves. The biggest threat to Somalis in Ethiopia are Somalis themselves. The biggest threat to Somali resources in Ethiopia are Somalis themselves.

I’m only critical of supporting and understanding how Puntland will handle this issue structurally.
So many words. Are u dodging the question? U keep absolving oromos of any blame and pinning everything on Somalis. Do u think Somalis alone are to blame for what's happening in k5? Do you think Somalis deserve what's happening to the. For ñot supporting this oromo led federal government? You seem like an ardent puntland nationalist even though puntland is part of somalia but you seem not to afford the same privileges to those in k5 and u seem to expect them to put with everything the Ethiopians feds do cause "it's oromos time and they dont expect Somalis to be mucaarad to them". It would make more sense to offer them the same rights u afford urself against a the Somali feds since their feds aren't even Somali

The problem wouldn't be that drastic if only there were more Oromo women there. The problem is that its mostly Dhalinyaro Able Bodied Oromo men coming in without any women folk.

What happens after they set up their businesses and they are comfortably settled in ? Of course they are gonna want to breed. And with no Oromo females around then of course they are gonna try to get married to Somali women and start a family.

So be it, if he can take care of the wife, children and pay some taxes nobody bats an eye.

The only issue is that, Puntland hasn’t started a biometric ID system, we really to heavily on Abtiris.

When an Oromo man get arrested and claims a Somali Qabil, if takes him 1 week to confess to Qabil fraud.

Somalia needs Biometric IDs that are also backed by Qabil.

So be it, if he can take care of the wife, children and pay some taxes nobody bats an eye.

The only issue is that, Puntland hasn’t started a biometric ID system, we really to heavily on Abtiris.

When an Oromo man get arrested and claims a Somali Qabil, if takes him 1 week to confess to Qabil fraud.

Somalia needs Biometric IDs that are also backed by Qabil.

Did I just read your post correctly ? You are fine with Oromo kids running around with MJ reer Abti in your own tuulo? :pachah1:

Implementing the Biometric ID is not a bad idea, the problem is that it has a massive cost. Anything north of 5 Billion Dollars. If costs isn't an issue it could work in towns with only one or two qabiil residing in it making verification of individuals a swift process.

So many words. Are u dodging the question? U keep absolving oromos of any blame and pinning everything on Somalis. Do u think Somalis alone are to blame for what's happening in k5? Do you think Somalis deserve what's happening to the. For ñot supporting this oromo led federal government? You seem like an ardent puntland nationalist even though puntland is part of somalia but you seem not to afford the same privileges to those in k5 and u seem to expect them to put with everything the Ethiopians feds do cause "it's oromos time and they dont expect Somalis to be mucaarad to them". It would make more sense to offer them the same rights u afford urself against a the Somali feds since their feds aren't even Somali

I never obsolved oromos of blame.

This conflict was a tea kettle waiting to cook up, ever since the TPLF favoured Somalis over Oromos and many Oromos forgave us.

It’s like how Somalis view Djibouti and how we always forgive them or don’t even care when they caught red handed with their hands in our cookie jar.

I support ONLF for different reasons, but this complete mucaaradnimo of Somalis against Oromos on the bases of united Somalis is the biggest I ever seen.

and many Oromos forgave us.

It’s like how Somalis view Djibouti and how we always forgive them or don’t even care when they caught red handed with their hands in our cookie jar.

but this complete mucaaradnimo of Somalis against Oromos on the bases of united Somalis is the biggest I ever seen.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

"Forgave us" "mucaarad cause of united Somalia" :cryinglaughsmiley:

Give me a fucking brake. One would've thought it had everything to do with the oromo militias massacring everybody including Amharas and hararis and the Ogaden oil share but no it's about Somali weyne

@Deactivated

I could see your views working in a Somalia that was a developed nation, NOT in a third world country that is deeply fragmented and under constant attack.

Right now, Somalis need to be alone in Somalia to work out their issues and figure out how to work federalism.

Even developed nations have stringent immigration policies.

Did I just read your post correctly ? You are fine with Oromo kids running around with MJ reer Abti in your own tuulo? :pachah1:

Implementing the Biometric ID is not a bad idea, the problem is that it has a massive cost. Anything north of 5 Billion Dollars. If costs isn't an issue it could work in towns with only one or two qabiil residing in it making verification of individuals a swift process.

What can I do? There’s many Oromos married to Somali women across Somalia from every Qabil.

FKD aside, there’s nothing you and I can do about it.

Who said 5billion? The biometric machines used in Thailand and Jordan for refugees is a software license.

The machines themselves are expensive, but the data and server costs are a goldmine.

It would take 24 months to aggressively Scan every Puntlander in Puntland. This would save millions annually in the future, because people would have all their health care, banking and government Ids in one system. You can even get it under a blockchain to keep it secure like how Estonia is doing them now.

Any migrants who are reoffenders would get harsher sentences the second and third time after, this way once you bust someone and they return, the stakes are higher and they will reconsider returning

What can I do? There’s many Oromos married to Somali women across Somalia from every Qabil.

FKD aside, there’s nothing you and I can do about it.

Who said 5billion? The biometric machines used in Thailand and Jordan for refugees is a software license.

The machines themselves are expensive, but the data and server costs are a goldmine.

It would take 24 months to aggressively Scan every Puntlander in Puntland. This would save millions annually in the future, because people would have all their health care, banking and government Ids in one system. You can even get it under a blockchain to keep it secure like how Estonia is doing them now.

Any migrants who are reoffenders would get harsher sentences the second and third time after, this way once you bust someone and they return, the stakes are higher and they will reconsider returning

Many Oromos married to Somali women??

I haven't heard of that one.

Unless it's in the South which is becoming an ethnic melting pot.

@Deactivated

I could see your views working in a Somalia that was a developed nation, NOT in a third world country that is deeply fragmented and under constant attack.

Right now, Somalis need to be alone in Somalia to work out their issues and figure out how to work federalism.

Even developed nations have stringent immigration policies.

Tech adoption cuts costs in Africa. I don’t have on list all the cases of how adopting technology helped Somalia in many sectors.

The biometric ID system is something Puntland is looking into from what I heard from guys there.

Separate the two situations: Migrants and Killing Oromos because their are taking over.

From Kenya, Ethiopia, Djibouti, And Somalia there are Oromos married to Somalis—both men and women.

Yeah he is reaching with that one thats for sure.

And as for the South, Ethnic Somalis almost never intermix with other minorities. Unless you are referring to the settlement of different ethnic groups down there.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

"Forgave us" "mucaarad cause of united Somalia" :cryinglaughsmiley:

Give me a fucking brake. One would've thought it had everything to do with the oromo militias massacring everybody including Amharas and hararis and the Ogaden oil share but no it's about Somali weyne

Dude, the day an Oromo PM came into power I knew there would be a vacuum that cause issues months later.

This entire shitshow has been propped by non-Somalis and we took the bait.

Somalis and Oromos can’t be enemies overnight after them winning the Kursi.

Separate FKD from facts here.

The mere face we have an Oromo as PM creates an earthquake in the horn.

Yeah he is reaching with that one thats for sure.

And as for the South, Ethnic Somalis almost never intermix with other minorities. Unless you are referring to the settlement of different ethnic groups down there.

So you’re telling me there’s no Somalis married to Oromos and no Oromos married to Somalis in Somalia?

I would say 1 out of 1,000 marriage in Somalia have an Oromo women or male involved

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
"They live at the Airport, at the port and at masjid fadumo".

THREE neighbourhoods. :mahubowtf:
they dont live at masjid fadumo or the airport. they live at laanta hawada, netco, and soweto(port). masjid faduumo area has zero oromos. i live near by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending