Oromo refugees welcomed in Somaliland region of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
What does that have to do with somaliland?

Because regardless of the border they are our people and they're being killed be the very Somalis that scream Somalinimo. Didn't hear all of you lot condemn their actions when news broke out. But you lot don't care as long as the victims are either Isaaq or Somaliland

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Because regardless of the border they are our people and they're being killed be the very Somalis that scream Somalinimo. Didn't hear all of you lot condemn their actions when news broke out. But you lot don't care as long as the victims are either Isaaq or Somaliland
The paranoia is strong with this one
:mjlol:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
This is why no Somalilander wants to join you sick people and why we're all leaving this forum
I don't even know what you are talking about, we care about all somali people when they need help. You guys shouldn't even talk you turned away people that weren't somalilanders when people were fleeing yemen and sent back the rest.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It's noble to welcome people escaping from harm, may allah reward those responsible for taking them in during their hour of need. :)

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is why no Somalilander wants to join you sick people and why we're all leaving this forum
:ooh:
:drakelaugh:
I don't even know what you are talking about, we care about all somali people when they need help. You guys shouldn't even talk you turned away people that weren't somalilanders when people were fleeing yemen and sent back the rest.
But they somehow always make themselves the victims. They're the BLM of Somalia.

Jeesto

VIP
:ooh:
:drakelaugh:

But they somehow always make themselves the victims. They're the BLM of Somalia.
Berbera just today welcomed 116 Somali returnees. Guy's, don't use poor and desperate IDPs to score political points smh:snoop: Let's focus on our enemies, idinku bal mar kala nasta horta:what:

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Dhahar is getting bigger, its known as a getaway for Dubeys they come from Bosaso every summer for the cool breeze
Thats exactly what i used to do when i lived in bosaso, come down to dhahar for xagaagbax

Im a somalilander , HY in ethiopia have nothing to do with me or you so let them die.

Did you hear our president Muse Bixi welcome the oromos alhamdulilah!

VIP

Wallahi you ppl truly need help, I really didn't know yall were this damaged. Just know that we love you bro

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Im a somalilander , HY in ethiopia have nothing to do with me or you so let them die.

Did you hear our president Muse Bixi welcome the oromos alhamdulilah!

He didn't welcome then he just urged the prior to be hospitable towards people coming from Ethiopia.

This happened yesterday:
A mob in Hargeisa surrounded an oromo in his car church the police at the end ain't doing shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending