Oromo liyuu police invades somali region

Electricity is back again after being cut off for 20 hour.

I've been reading of how the so called ethiopian renaissance dam is supposed to provide cheap electricity for the whole region but now that they've politicised electricity in ethiopia if you didn't believe it before you can bet on them politicising electricity and using it for political concession.

Yet another attack have been lunched by the oromos.

wtf who cut the electricity? do oromo control electricity to jijiga?

Garaad diinle

 
As far as i understood it there is an electricity line going through oromia that can be turned on and off by the oromo administration. The electricity line provide electricity not only for jigjiga but also the surrounding districts. They cut it off when they lunched their attack on qoloji.

As far as i understood it there is an electricity line going through oromia that can be turned on and off by the oromo administration. The electricity line provide electricity not only for jigjiga but also the surrounding districts. They cut it off when they lunched their attack on qoloji.
Abiy is really taking care of his people:dabcasar:
Ethiopia GIF by :::Crypto Memes:::

Garaad diinle

 
Abiy is really taking care of his people
The man dreams of being a reginal super power and speaks of how he'll make ethiopia the strongest country in africa kkk. How about he tries to take care of the various insurgent groups in his country before sharing his ridiculous fever dream with the rest of the world.

post-64231-this-is-fine-dog-fire-comic-Im-N7mp.0.png

You have to know that Ethiopia still have many of their commie era laws where the state dominates many industries. Even though they've opened up their economy, the gov't still retain a vast control in many sector which makes it harder and discourages private investments, such as Ethiopian airlines, Ethio-telecom, Ethiopian railway corporations, metal and engineering corporations etc.

This is no different from the energy sector, the 'Ethiopian Electric Power' are in charge and the main electric producer. To my understanding, every federal state in Ethiopia has their own division that falls under the mother company, to which they still wield much control despite being 'independent'.

In our region, 'Somali Region Electric Utility' are the main electricity provider. They are in turn connected with our neighboring regions, Harar and Oromo regions. What happened was that something was done to the electric lines after the fightings yesterday somewhere between Harar-Somali region (the power line goes through the Oromo region), that resulted in the 'sudden' shutdown.

The man dreams of being a reginal super power and speaks of how he'll make ethiopia the strongest country in africa kkk. How about he tries to take care of the various insurgent groups in his country before sharing his ridiculous fever dream with the rest of the world.

post-64231-this-is-fine-dog-fire-comic-Im-N7mp.0.png
He's Mengistu 2.0 with violence ethnic clashes and rebel groups popping out everywhere in the country

Your people have been killing innocent people since forever, and then try to cry crocodile tears when it is pointed out. Victimizing yourself surely must be very comforting, lol. And Darood don't need sympathies from you as there are other things that should concern you. So many of y'all were smoked recently. Go and pick up the dusty corpses that you left behind 🤣
Ma ku moodayn inaad sidaas tahay 😦

@GaradShabeel

What’s your opinion on this video. Is it true?

Not really. I've seen his videos before, and you hear the same claim in every other video he makes, lol. Not surprising given that he hails from the clan that we are in conflict with. In just one of his recent videos that he made, that was posted here, he was saying that Jigjiga belongs to Jaarso and they'll take it soon kkk.

In any case, he's saying here that the clashes from yesterday happened between Akhiso/Karanle and Darood with the purpose of Darood doing dhul balaarsi and trying to evict Akhiso/Karanle from their land and settle Darood there, lol. I don't know if it's worth responding to this claims as it couldn't be further from the truth.

It's interesting that he only choose to mention Karanle and Akhiso and throughout the video trying to make it seem like Darood are foreigners/settlers (or being planted there in his words, lol) in Baabili that today belongs to Karanle/Akhiso, when it's well known that GK and OG also lives there.

Did you even read what I wrote? lol. I was not talking about the security apparatus but more so about the people of DDS (of all clans) who are opposed to the current administration/system for whatever reasons, that they should work together if they want to achieve any meaningful change in the region. How is this related to Liyuu? Can't you separate the shacab and the administration? My post surely must've gotten over your head kkk

Jeberti Ethiopians? I never asked sympathy from you for 'Jebertis', lol.

And saying that Liyuu didn't defend Cisse in Sitti is as dishonest as one can get. But you seem convinced in your delusions, so you can continue living in those fantasies and disregard the reality.
Somali liyuu helped ciises twice in span of a 5 year war with Canfar liyuu police, multiple canfar rebels groups from 🇪🇷, their militias and the Ethiopian federal army, Not to mention somali liyuu police gave cundufo to the afar administration while ciises were fighting in other areas

Somali liyuu helped ciises twice in span of a 5 year war with Canfar liyuu police, multiple canfar rebels groups from 🇪🇷, their militias and the Ethiopian federal army, Not to mention somali liyuu police gave cundufo to the afar administration while ciises were fighting in other areas

How/why was Cundhufo given to Afars if Liyuu were fighting alongside Cisse?

How/why was Cundhufo given to Afars if Liyuu were fighting alongside Cisse?
The former commander of somali liyuu police Haji Tur told canfaris to go capture the town when ciises fighters left and Cagjar fired him to save face, Haji Tur ended up getting promoted to a high ranking position in the Ethiopian federal army

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Oromo ENDF kill Ogaden deep in DDS near the Somali borders on a regular. Many incidents just this year alone. They use them for target practice. The last conflict Oromo had with Hawiye was over a decade ago. Oromo will pick a Hawiye over other Somalis any day of the week.
that never happen, sxb oromos were attacking hawiye few months ago what u on, stop b#ching about OG, hundred of OG boys died helping irir samaale in sitti and other places and this how u repay them with insult

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
The former commander of somali liyuu police Haji Tur told canfaris to go capture the town when ciises fighters left and Cagjar fired him to save face, Haji Tur ended up getting promoted to a high ranking position in the Ethiopian federal army
the delusional is crazy, sxb u lost the town bc they were stronger than u, u have whole country why don't u president help u as he helped snm?

the delusional is crazy, sxb u lost the town bc they were stronger than u, u have whole country why don't u president help u as he helped snm?
We weren't even in Cundhufo somali liyuu police was supposed to protect the town while ciises were fighting to liberate other areas, that's why canfaris only caught somali liyuu and embarrassed them on video

You think IOG is helping somaliland and im the delusional one ? :heh: Sitti has one of the highest revenues in DDS we pay for their salaries somali liyuu has an obligation to defend our land

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
You think IOG is helping somaliland and im the delusional one ? :heh: Sitti has one of the highest revenues in DDS we pay for their salaries somali liyuu has an obligation to defend our land
am not talking from my ass, am stating facts here, it's well known IOG have sent heavy weapons and amunation to snm but why didn't he send it to yall, why don't yall counter attack and take back the tuulo

Trending

Latest posts