Oromo liyuu police invades somali region

From Dhandhame to Banka Jigjiga is Sixawle dhul. You are a qaxooti in qalooji camp whom we were kind enough to settle on our lands. Once this Oromo threat is resolved I will come for cagdheer.

Oromo threat? Weren’t you cheering for them just yesterday. Sixawle are the first Somali Dhabodhilif clan to sign over villages to Oromia. They are practically assimilated Oromos.

Us Karanle are facing injustice from both sides. Shame that our Somali “brothers” can’t see the problem.
My people were evicted from Nabadgale, Elgaab, Elburo, Salah Baladhane, Gola Halo, Fiinjo, Golo dhoof, Likaale, Aw Farah, Humba Weyne, Mardiid, Jiif Humo, El Huubsade, etc by non other than Liyu Police who are well equipped.
One day he wanna caalal and next day do FKD warya. Focus on not losing Ceelbur to HG & Duduble. You choose to become Oromo now sit comfy in your bed and stop being obsessed. Mans lost all that land in ogadenia and even Tiida, ex control, tapaale, haanta dheere in daynille. Ur the biggest langaab and loser. go pick ur fights with 0.5

SPM u needa stop enganging with this langaab known as Beesha kuwait n hyena.

One day he wanna caalal and next day do FKD warya. Focus on not losing Ceelbur to HG & Duduble. You choose to become Oromo now sit comfy in your bed and stop being obsessed. Mans lost all that land in ogadenia and even Tiida, ex control, tapaale, haanta dheere in daynille. Ur the biggest langaab and loser. go pick ur fights with 0.5

SPM u needa stop enganging with this langaab known as Beesha kuwait n hyena.

Fuk outta here with your with lies. Your a known jaajuus. Oromo and Habesha are litterally abusing you in DDS. You tried settling dusty pastoralist on Karanle farm lands with state resources but you failed. Hawiye of Somalia will close the borders soon once this national ID is implemented making your kind officially 3rd class qaxooti citizens within Kenya and Ethiopia.

Oromo are abusing karanle. tried settling dusty pastoralist on Karanle farm lands with state resources but you Succeded. Hiraab of Somalia will close the borders soon once this national ID is implemented making Sub Clans without federalstates & state presidency officially 3rd class qaxooti citizens within Kenya & somalia and Ethiopia.
Fixed it for you lil bro, I can get a kenyan kibanda & passport and an ethiopian one rn. Somali one wont be no different. Will Only affect those with no federalstate. Neither Hirshabelle nor Galmudug will give your oromo kins ID. Ive got Jubbaland who will print my ID worry about yourself.

Go read your old comment🤣🤣 Go cry like the 0.5 you are somewhere else. I aint SPM to engage with langaabs like you.

Last edited:
Fixed it for you lil bro, I can get a kenyan kibanda & passport and an ethiopian one. Somali one wont be no difference. Will Only affect those with no federalstate. Neither Hirshabelle nor Galmudug will give your oromo kins ID. Ive got Jubbaland worry about yourself.

Go read your old comment🤣🤣 Go cry like the 0.5 you are somewhere else. I aint SPM to engage with langaabs like you.
Dick riding Hiiraab 🤣. I’m comfortable in Galmudug, Lower Shabelle and Banaadir. Jubaland will be MX state once your KDF masters leave. Your kin in Kenya and Ethiopia won’t be considered Somali soon. This why you guys be calaacalin lately on why HSM be implementing this new policy 🤣

Dick riding Hiiraab 🤣. I’m comfortable in Galmudug, Lower Shabelle and Banaadir. Jubaland will be MX state once your KDF masters leave. Your kin in Kenya and Ethiopia won’t be considered Somali soon. This why you guys be calaacalin lately on why HSM be implementing this new policy 🤣
MX wa Darod, They are YOUR ruler. They are your VP in Galmudug, meanwhile you got no position. They been ruling you In Mogadishu for 25+ years. Even had an Mursade lap dog last time who got thrown away like a condome in 7 min and nothing you could do in ”unuka leh”🤣🤣 I had to correct you with Hiirab, u as a mursade have no seat in the table. You shudnt worry ab Jubba worry ab the scramble of ur last tuulo Ceelbuur.

My people are good, we run ourself meanwhile your at the mercy of Oromo and HG. HSM should implement this policy, as i said i’ll get my ID in Jubbaland, the isaaq in SL and the Harti in Khatumo/PL. Where will you go🤣🤣 anyway 0.5 i aint gna entertain you no more.

MX wa Darod, They are YOUR ruler. They are your VP in Galmudug, meanwhile you got no position. They been ruling you In Mogadishu for 25+ years. Even had an Mursade lap dog last time who got thrown away like a condome in 7 min and nothing you could do🤣🤣 I had to correct you Hiirab, u as a mursade have no seat in the table. You shudnt worry ab Jubba worry ab the scramble of ur last tuulo Ceelbuur.

My people are good, we run ourself meanwhile your at the mercy of Oromo and HG. HSM should implement this policy, as i said i’ll get my ID in Jubbaland, the isaaq in SL and the Harti in Khatumo/PL. Where will you go🤣🤣 anyway 0.5 i aint gna entertain you no more

Karanle settlements in Somalia is far larger and superior than yours. Your in Jubaland because of your Kikuuyu masters. Let me get home and I will karbaash you full on tonight. Washington Post in 1989 confirming Kenyan Ogaden coons supporting plans to screen, deport and cheat folks out of citizenship on behalf of their Kenyan Masters because of jealousy in not competing with their business acumen.🤣

1695660229554.png

I don't follow politics in Galbeed much but I'm sure Cagdheer's at fault. The filthy Bigfoot clan is trying to undermine the Noble Karanle clan.

We see how you treat the Cissa's in Sitti who gets slaughtered by the Afar.
It's not ogadens fault you're forgetting somali region is controlled by Ethiopians that want to split up our land

Karanle settlements in Somalia is comparable with carab salax & Madhiban and far inferior than yours. Your in because of in Kismayo bc you conquered it. Washington Post in 1989 confirming Ogaden discriminate to and got the power too cheat folks out of citizenship.
Saxiib stop caalal like a b!tch. Ik enough of non OG who piped up in Eastleigh and had their kibanda taken. What’s even sweeter is the new Passport renewal is gonna be located in Garissa for all Somalis🤣🤣 All you can do is caalal like a dog, everywhere we are, your at our mercy. We run the security apparatus in Kenya, Now were in Jubbaland cuz our grandparents conquered it, not my fault yours was Langaabs. Maybe Ugandishu should help you liberate Dayniile & ceelbuur since Shabab terrorize your kins? After all it’s the first Askaar you see when u walk outta ugandishu airport. Stop involving MJ & MX you langaab🤣

Saxiib stop caalal like a b!tch. Ik enough of non OG who piped up in Eastleigh and had their kibanda taken. What’s even sweeter is the new Passport renewal is gonna be located in Garissa for all Somalis🤣🤣 All you can do is caalal like a dog, everywhere we are, your at our mercy. We run the security apparatus in Kenya, Now were in Jubbaland cuz our grandparents conquered it, not my fault yours was Langaabs. Maybe Ugandishu should help you liberate Dayniile & ceelbuur since Shabab terrorize your kins? After all it’s the first Askaar you see when u walk outta ugandishu airport. Stop involving MJ & MX you langaab🤣

1693719591320.png

Qanyare put in work with the JVA lot and sold you to the rivers of Jubaland 🤣

The Qanyare event fighting SPM in Nairobi was in 2003, way before AY was elected. The whole timeline of Qanyare's electioneering in Kenya was during the time he was playing hard ball with Abdiqasim and AY. He was running the G8 factions in Somalia and bringing down Cagdheers in Nairobi hotels 🤣

1695664188312.png

1695664272499.png
Qanyare ran the show in the El Doret meetings, even arrested SPM Ogaden leaders in Nairobi hotels kkk

^^source for the SPM hotel arrests

Ogadens were told to not let any contestants enter the Hotel without an IGAD representative and when both Gabyows son and the other contestant tried to enter without IGAD they were slapped up by Qanyares soldiers, the doqons got a bunch of men and women to try and harass Qanyare until Kenyan security got involved kkkkkkk

Somalis are being massacred by oromos but zero iq apes on here are arguimh about clan lol. Do you think Oromos care about the difference between Karanle or Absame or whatever?

Trending