Only skilled migrant programs in the West is eugenics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Deportation for not contributing to society? What....I don't even want to start on that.
There are plenty of natives that don't contribute to society either, where are you going to deport them to?

And who told you that refugees get everything handed to them because that's not the case for the overwhelming majority of refugees.
How do you expect them to come to this country, contribute to society and move out of ghettos? Be a little realistic at least.
I don't know where you get your sources but...It's time you fixed up.
Natives are natives to the country, enough said.

When refugees come to the US and Canada they are given stipend on top of children's benefits and benefits for working and going to school. If you haven't shown improvements after 10-15 years of living in the country I think it's safe to say that you are not living up to your potential and helping society. Somalis came in the 80s, the excuses have got to stop.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

When refugees come to the US and Canada they are given stipend on top of children's benefits and benefits for working and going to school. If you haven't shown improvements after 10-15 years of living in the country I think it's safe to say that you are not living up to your potential and helping society. Somalis came in the 80s, the excuses have got to stop.
You can't integrate in a generation. While I agree the older generation has a myriad of issues, the majority of them have been solved and don't replicate in the new under-30 generation. Obviously there are still issues among the under 30 generation such as high incarceration rates etc. but nothing unique or unexpected. With time I'm confident every generation will do better than the previous.

And? There can't be one set of rules for them and another for others, that's discrimination and it's illegal, sorry to break it to you.

Okay, but you can't say that all Somalis get those benefits and what not. Also, you don't know what could be happening in their personal lives and maybe they're not able to work, physically or mentally. There are so many other factors that lead people to stay at that low level in society, do you honestly believe that people willingly want to stay in a situation where they get the bare minimum?

You're so ignorant, idk what 4chan user brainwashed you into thinking that refugees get everything handed to them.

In the 80s? When slaverly was just abolished? That's a little bit of a stretch.

Gambar

VIP
And? There can't be one set of rules for them and another for others, that's discrimination and it's illegal, sorry to break it to you.

Okay, but you can't say that all Somalis get those benefits and what not. Also, you don't know what could be happening in their personal lives and maybe they're not able to work, physically or mentally. There are so many other factors that lead people to stay at that low level in society, do you honestly believe that people willingly want to stay in a situation where they get the bare minimum?

You're so ignorant, idk what 4chan user brainwashed you into thinking that refugees get everything handed to them.

In the 80s? When slaverly was just abolished? That's a little bit of a stretch.
We all know the truth walaal let's not play the excuses games.

We all know the truth walaal let's not play the excuses games.

The refugees I know work twice as hard to fit into society and make something of themselves so for you to dismiss their efforts just because you don't see any progress is really annoying. How can you even say that knowing your own parents came to the country as refugees? Like?

Gambar

VIP
The refugees I know work twice as hard to fit into society and make something of themselves so for you to dismiss their efforts just because you don't see any progress is really annoying. How can you even say that knowing your own parents came to the country as refugees? Like?
That's what you see, I've seen the same. However, the ones who are the loudest are the ones who commit terrorism, fraud, rape, and murder and those types should definitely be deported.

That's what you see, I've seen the same. However, the ones who are the loudest are the ones who commit terrorism, fraud, rape, and murder and those types should definitely be deported.

Third-world countries don't need them either, just put them to death or something.

Canada and Australia have a points system where skilled migrants are advantaged. Some of the desired "skills" don't need a lot of brainpower e.g. hairdressing.

The U.S has a more lenient immigration policy because of its history. For example many people arrive each year because of the diversity lottery. Just yesterday I was on an uber driven by a Djiboutian who arrived through this program.

Recently I was reading a book on migration by the Oxford economist Paul Collier, Exodus: How Migration is Changing Our World. He warns that letting in large numbers of third worlders at once will lead to concentrated diasporas that reinforce bad social models. And it's true. Many people who flee their dysfunctional societies end up importing their troublesome cultural practices, and this is bad for them and bad for the societies that let them in.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Canada and Australia have a points system where skilled migrants are advantaged. Some of the desired "skills" don't need a lot of brainpower e.g. hairdressing.

The U.S has a more lenient immigration policy because of its history. For example many people arrive each year because of the diversity lottery. Just yesterday I was on an uber driven by a Djiboutian who arrived through this program.

Recently I was reading a book on migration by the Oxford economist Paul Collier, Exodus: How Migration is Changing Our World. He warns that letting in large numbers of third worlders at once will lead to concentrated diasporas that reinforce bad social models. And it's true. Many people who flee their dysfunctional societies end up importing their troublesome cultural practices, and this is bad for them and bad for the societies that let them in.

Yup, I agree with you.

I'll need to read this book.

Thanks

That's what's happening in recently admitted EU member states in Eastern Europe, their skilled workers are seeking higher wages in Western Europe.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
First off all, the western powers need to maintain their Liberal culture. I don't believe in multiculturalism other than food. I don't care if they're high skilled immigrants like the Chinese, I don't want to see a Chinatown nor a Nigeriantown nor do I want to see their museums. The west won't be the west with multiculturalism. Diversity of color isn't a strength, but diversity of ideas is.

If one culture or country has been coming to the west for decades and well over the majority of that group is a drain on the country, then the immigration of that group needs to be stopped and only those who posses skills should come. There makers and takers. If there more takers than makers, the civilization will collapse and there will be war.

And with the victim-hood complex these days, it will get worst. You already see the Alt-right and other white identity groups growing.

I never expected that some Somalis, especially on this forum, would be bunch of indoctrinated pussies. A lot y'all from Europe, so I understand. But, acting like victim won't help you. If you're Somali and your parents came in 80's and early 90's and you had both of your parents or one parent who took care you and you became a bum in the end, it's your fault. I already predicated on another post, that 40% of Somali U,S born in the United States will be low-income bums. Niggas will be locked up and Xalimos will keep popping out state sponsored terrorists through the welfare state. :icon e biggrin:

Kanye

I never expected that some Somalis, especially on this forum, would be bunch of indoctrinated pussies. A lot y'all from Europe, so I understand. But, acting like victim won't help you. If you're Somali and your parents came in 80's and early 90's and you had both of your parents or one parent who took care you and you became a bum in the end, it's your fault. I already predicated on another post, that 40% of Somali U,S born in the United States will be low-income bums. Niggas will be locked up and Xalimos will keep popping out state sponsored terrorists through the welfare state. :icon e biggrin:
What does this even mean? I can tolerate this from White Americans but please don't vomit your MURICA shit down our throat. There's enough unemployment so somebody has to become a 'low income bum'. Furthermore, it's not exactly far fetched because their parents are likely broke and low skilled workers.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
What does this even mean? I can tolerate this from White Americans but please don't vomit your MURICA shit down our throat. There's enough unemployment so somebody has to become a 'low income bum'. Furthermore, it's not exactly far fetched because their parents are likely broke and low skilled workers.
America is no longer "white America" - I'm equal to the white and I'm proud to be an American, so shove it. Yes, some always is going to be low-income, but anywhere near the 40-50 percent. So if their parents are low-income? Does that mean the kids are going to end up low-income too? What kind of mentality is that? There are countless of government programs for the low-income people here in the United States, if you don't take advantage of those programs, then it's your fault. Stop with the excuses :drakekidding:

Kanye

America is no longer "white America" - I'm equal to the white and I'm proud to be an American, so shove it. Yes, some always is going to be low-income, but anywhere near the 40-50 percent. So if their parents are low-income? Does that mean the kids are going to end up low-income too? What kind of mentality is that? There are countless of government programs for the low-income people here in the United States, if you don't take advantage of those programs, then it's your fault. Stop with the excuses :drakekidding:
:dead: You cannot be serious. For the sake of clarification I am not making excuses for anything nor am I saying you have to be poor if your parents are. I'm just saying poverty is inter-generational. I'm adamant the Somali community will be worlds apart by the time the 3rd generation takes charge.

"America is no longer White America." - :kanyehmm:Walee, I'm glad that's sorted. Let's let the White middle class know. I can't wait to see a Black, homosexual Atheist in congress or office.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
:dead: You cannot be serious. For the sake of clarification I am not making excuses for anything nor am I saying you have to be poor if your parents are. I'm just saying poverty is inter-generational. I'm adamant the Somali community will be worlds apart by the time the 3rd generation takes charge.

"America is no longer White America." - :kanyehmm:Walee, I'm glad that's sorted. Let's let the White middle class know. I can't wait to see a Black, homosexual Atheist in congress or office.
Okay dude, you have your opinion and I have mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts