Only skilled migrant programs in the West is eugenics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Debate this:

Many right wingers complain about low skilled migrants (refugees and illegal immigrants primarily), but if the West were to only have skilled migrant programs and no refugee programs then it would effectively be preforming eugenics by selecting only the highly skilled people of other countries. This would leave a big brain drain in the third world making them even poorer permanently. Hence, why the West also must allow in the dumbfuck refugees of the Middle East to balance out the geniuses they attract through skilled migration.

@AbdiJohnson since you advocate for only skilled migration and no refugees, provide a counter-argument for this fact.

I thought eugenics had to do with improving the supposed genetic quality of the "human population" :cosbyhmm:

Do you mean like distinguishing between superior and inferior elements of society? by hand picking people you deem beneficial for your country. I guess that could be called eugenics as well hmmm...

Apollo

VIP
I thought eugenics had to do with improving the supposed genetic quality of the "human population" :cosbyhmm:

Do you mean like distinguishing between superior and inferior elements of society? by hand picking people you deem beneficial for your country. I guess that could be called eugenics as well hmmm...

Eugenics can also be subtle through long term processes like the one described above (picking the top 5% of the third world to come over only).

IMO, it's not moral to have only skilled migrant programs as a developed country as you would be stealing the clever people of the third world only to enrich yourself. @AbdiJohnson you are a Nazi, explain yourself.

I don't want skilled migrants from the third world. I don't want to compete with them.

I only want unskilled migrants.

Apollo

VIP
I don't want skilled migrants from the third world. I don't want to compete with them.

I only want unskilled migrants.

Stop lying, numerous times you have suggested stopping migration from the Muslim world and only allowing in ''the good ones'' like the Chinese, Koreans, and educated Nigerians.

Stop lying, numerous times you have suggested stopping migration from the Muslim world and only allowing in ''the good ones'' like the Chinese, Koreans, and educated Nigerians.

I want them to be opening up laundromats and corner stores.

I don't want to be competing with some Nigerian who is happy to be paid one third of what the typical salary is.

Apollo

VIP
I want them to be opening up laundromats and corner stores.
I don't want to be competing with some Nigerian who is happy to be paid one third of what the typical salary is.

Changing your opinion out of the blue.

You are inherently a Social Darwinist, but don't want to admit it.

Changing your opinion out of the blue.

You are inherently a Social Darwinist, but don't want to admit it.

When did I ever say I wanted skilled Chinese and Nigerians?

I just said I prefer these people and only want these kinds of people here.

I never specified that they be skilled or unskilled.

Very dishonest of you and the rest of you.

waraabe

Your superior
Honestly you just can't let in everyone because they will become a burden on social services. Instead, let in skilled refugees. Case: s

Apollo

VIP
Honestly you just can't let in everyone because they will become a burden on social services. Instead, let in skilled refugees. Case: s

You have to balance it between unskilled (low-to-medium IQ) and skilled (medium-to-high IQ). Too much in either direction and it becomes state sponsored eugenics or dysgenics.

waraabe

Your superior
You have to balance it between unskilled (low-to-medium IQ) and skilled (medium-to-high IQ). Too much in either direction and it becomes state sponsored eugenics or dysgenics.

You have to be practical, why invite yourself to few generations of degenerates because you have to remember that uneducated, unskilled people will have kids who will unfortunately suffer. That is why lots of Somali kids are struggling with education

Apollo

VIP
You have to be practical, why invite yourself to few generations of degenerates because you have to remember that uneducated, unskilled people will have kids who will unfortunately suffer. That is why lots of Somali kids are struggling with education

There's some evidence that the refugees in Europe have a slightly higher IQ than the ones left behind in the Middle East / Africa [Yes, hard to believe, but it's true]. As that 10K or whatever it costs to thariib acts as natural selection weeding out the complete tards back to Africa/MENA.

On top of that, the West is stealing the engineers/doctors etc from the third world. IMO, that's immoral as they are depriving the third world long term.

waraabe

Your superior
There's some evidence that the refugees in Europe have a slightly higher IQ than the ones left behind in the Middle East / Africa [Yes, hard to believe, but it's true]. As that 10K or whatever it costs to thariib acts as natural selection weeding out the complete tards back to Africa/MENA.

On top of that, the West is stealing the engineers/doctors etc from the third world. IMO, that's immoral as they are depriving the third world long term.

I don't believe paying high money for tahriib acts as a natural selection since those tahriibing aren't making the money but getting it from family/friends etc. If a person has that money then they wouldn't waste it. I know this mother who is a business woman in Ethiopia and Somaliland and she paid $17k for her son to enter Europe (and he did) but the guy was a degenerate when he was in hargeisa.

Apollo

VIP
I don't believe paying high money for tahriib acts as a natural selection since those tahriibing aren't making the money but getting it from family/friends etc. If a person has that money then they wouldn't waste it. I know this mother who is a business woman in Ethiopia and Somaliland and she paid $17k for her son to enter Europe (and he did) but the guy was a degenerate when he was in hargeisa.

The average person in Sub-Saharan Africa and the non-Gulf Middle East has zero savings. Someone with 10K will bound to be in the top 40% at least of their country, even when you factor in favors from relatives the overall result will be slightly above average people compared to those who stay behind.

White people with sociology/arts/humanities degrees. Many starbucks baristas already have degrees.:lolbron:
White people would never allow that and if they did, they would bring more high skilled cadaan immigrants. Besides, where can you find high skilled immigrants aside from India and some other Asian countries?

Gambar

VIP
When the low skilled workers come here they have the opportunity to gain more skills and move up and contribute to the growth of the economy. The problem is when you come as a refugee, you get everything handed to you and many grow comfortable with that. They don't want to learn the language, never move out of the economically depressed areas, and their children have children there. There should be a cap and more stringent measures and incentives to give them more skills. If there's a training program, those who successfully pass and gain some kind of verification should be given some money upon completion. And maybe these governments should deport people if they don't feel they are contributing to society. Maybe they should have a probationary period for new refugees where if you don't show signs of improvement you're gonna get deported or not get your papers.

When the low skilled workers come here they have the opportunity to gain more skills and move up and contribute to the growth of the economy. The problem is when you come as a refugee, you get everything handed to you and many grow comfortable with that. They don't want to learn the language, never move out of the economically depressed areas, and their children have children there. There should be a cap and more stringent measures and incentives to give them more skills. If there's a training program, those who successfully pass and gain some kind of verification should be given some money upon completion. And maybe these governments should deport people if they don't feel they are contributing to society. Maybe they should have a probationary period for new refugees where if you don't show signs of improvement you're gonna get deported or not get your papers.

Deportation for not contributing to society? What....I don't even want to start on that.
There are plenty of natives that don't contribute to society either, where are you going to deport them to?

And who told you that refugees get everything handed to them because that's not the case for the overwhelming majority of refugees.
How do you expect them to come to this country, contribute to society and move out of ghettos? Be a little realistic at least.
I don't know where you get your sources but...It's time you fixed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending