onlf heavyweights mostly martyrs

Jungle

VIP
Theres quite a few assimilated gugundhabe hawiye in onlf and somali galbeed forces in general most well known being abwaan indhacadde

It took all of these guys dying to make ONLF realize they can't defeat ethiopians. It took all of this before they realized independence won't come by ONLF's hand, and they should do what they can under ethiopian rule. Now all of these commanders died for nothing. Aun they had big dreams.

Theres quite a few assimilated gugundhabe hawiye in onlf and somali galbeed forces in general most well known being abwaan indhacadde
indhacade is ogaden from dhagaxbuur. he's still alive today.
don't make up shit waryaa.

I am sure there are none OG onlf, the most well known being the commander of hanqadh(abduallahi aroori AUN), he was abasguul, and riyaale xamuud who is ciise.

It took all of these guys dying to make ONLF realize they can't defeat ethiopians. It took all of this before they realized independence won't come by ONLF's hand, and they should do what they can under ethiopian rule. Now all of these commanders died for nothing. Aun they had big dreams.
not necessarily. they died shahiid, the highest honor any man can achieve.
Besides, onlf is still armed, just not in the jungles because we can't fight both Ethiopians and Somalis both sides.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
not necessarily. they died shahiid, the highest honor any man can achieve.
Besides, onlf is still armed, just not in the jungles because we can't fight both Ethiopians and Somalis both sides.
What happened to the WSLF?. I know there were a few isaaqs in there like this guy
IMG_20210607_202432_537.jpg
IMG_20210607_202430_954.jpg

Jungle

VIP
indhacade is ogaden from dhagaxbuur. he's still alive today.
don't make up shit waryaa.

I am sure there are none OG ogaden, the most well known being the commander of hanqadh(abduallahi aroori), he was abasguul, and riyaale xamuud who is ciise.
Why would make this up when i never speak on this region. That man is jidle originally from shabelle. Theres many gugundhabe communities beyond shabelle in various og majority degmo or with karanle in ddsi. An example abdi dhaanto is jidle gugundhabe but og will swear his og and hes a nobody :childplease:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They became SNM after the Ogaden WSLF attacked isaaq lands.
WSLF was ruined by OG going ape on Isaaq. They killed that singer Ina Mooge and they all turnt anti kacaan. Siad barre biggest mistake was to empower these folk :snoop:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
What happened to the WSLF?. I know there were a few isaaqs in there like this guyView attachment 188136View attachment 188137
MSB and Mengistu happened. Mengistu supported the SNM and MSB was dismantling the WSLF eventually imprisoning its leader and founder.
Why would make this up when i never speak on this region. That man is jidle originally from shabelle. Theres many gugundhabe communities beyond shabelle in various og majority degmo or with karanle in ddsi. An example abdi dhaanto is jidle gugundhabe but og will swear his og and hes a nobody :childplease:
Nobody swears hes OG hes well known to be Hawiye and openly says it his mother is Ogaden and he lives in Jigjiga thats why hes a dhaanto artist.

What happened to the WSLF?. I know there were a few isaaqs in there like this guyView attachment 188136View attachment 188137
WSLF was destroyed by Afwayne tribal politics in early 80s where OG WSLF soldiers starting harassing luting and killing inncocent nomads and citzens in the north of somalia and Isaaq officers headed by Mujaahid Maxmed Cali AUN defected and formed Afraad which later joined SNM becoming one of the first armed armed division of the movement.

maybe you are mistaking for abdi dhaanto who is indeed jiidle with reer cabdiille mother?
indhacade is still alive today.
he's reer isaaq ogaden in dhagaxbuur.

Trending

Latest posts