ONLF and OLF form a coaliation

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

How is this possible seeing as they're both considered terrorist groups? Will we see a free Ogaden and Oromia in our lifetimes? Probably not - but they formed a coalition.

PADF Signing Ceremony, Oslo, Norway October 23, 2015

Delegates of Benishangul People’s Liberation Movement (BPLM), Gambella People’s Liberation Movement (GPLM), Ogaden National Liberation Front (ONLF), Oromo Liberation Front (OLF) and Sidama National Liberation Front (SNLF) met in Oslo, Norway from 22 October to 23 October 2015 to lay the foundation of political alliance between the peoples in Ethiopia and have formed the Peoples Alliance for Freedom and Democracy (PAFD).

The head of delegates signed the founding agreement between the five organisations yesterday afternoon in Oslo, Norway. Members from all the nations represented attended the signing ceremony.

The five organisations agreed to form form an alliance which will coordinate their all spheres of the activities in order to create a new political order in Ethiopia that will guarantee the genuine exercise of the right to self-determination to all nations and peoples in Ethiopia.

The five organisations represent more than 50% of the population in Ethiopia and are force to reckon with in the politics of the Horn of Africa.

The Alliance issued a declaration and a press release clearly stating their objective and principles.

Ogaden News Agency ONA

They both extremely weak. I think onlf just rebel out of solidarity with somalida that are tortured and killed by the ethios. I dont think they are serious about defeated tigres anytime soon.

The Somali people living in kilinka5 should just stop with the fighting and develop their economy. They should build their territories since it's autonomous and think about independence later.

The priorities should be to fight famine and hunger first.

S

Shamis

@Southsidemj nah the OLF never fought alongside ONLF, they were both fighting Ethiopia at the same time. One for Oromia and the other for Ogaden. They've only now come together because Ethiopia went federal to shut off secessionists and they're obvs not cool with that. Sidamo is where all the Starbucks coffee comes from but they have been getting nothing out of it - its basically slavery and land grabbing so they've joined too.

@Patriot - Oromo Liberation Front are harassing your kin?!

Yap some of my kins live in the outskirts of harar.In the highlands where they grow Coffee. The arsi have been fighting us esp hyperactives close cousins had to take up arms. These oromos hate somalis more than xabashi.

Shamis they are being ripped off I know but the state is comfortable in dealing with both rebel group. Plus Ethiopia will punish civilians if they cant find the rebels after an attack. It's too costly.

What are Ogadens complaining about Horta?

They live in a very peaceful county that is not experiencing any kinda problems.

Why they want to join Somalis is beyond me.

Stay in your lands and build up ur area....u guys would be happy.

S

Shamis

Yap some of my kins live in the outskirts of harar.In the highlands where they grow Coffee. The arsi have been fighting us esp hyperactives close cousins had to take up arms. These oromos hate somalis more than xabashi.

Sound like the Uncle Toms of the government to me - there are Oromo who hate Somalis for wanting to break away from Ethiopia. IT would suit the OLF if ONLF were strong.

@Southsidemj1 They can't accept the deal because the govt will take the vast majority of it to build Addis and embezzle the rest.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Sound like the Uncle Toms of the government to me - there are Oromo who hate Somalis for wanting to break away from Ethiopia. IT would suit the OLF if ONLF were strong.

@Southsidemj1 They can't accept the deal because the govt will take the vast majority of it to build Addis and embezzle the rest.
To be fair it goes both ways there are ogaden dominated group called leyo police or something they tend to pick on oroma civilians for no reason
they also work for the Ethiopian government:ftw9nwa:

S

Shamis

Liyu are such fucktards wallahi I even saw one of them speaking in Amharic:O27GWRK:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts