One Israeli's views on Sudanese people

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was all after habesh were formed and arrived,
everyone was a mix,, are you saying sudanese are cushitic thats why its funny?
I think as dhulbahante said its south sudanese maybe

After what? Habesha midgets came from Yemen. They forced the Cushites into their midget culture and now we have confused Agews, Oromos and Afar/Saho running around claiming to be descendants of the twelve tribes of israel or claiming to be Habesha.:chrisfreshhah:

DNA results show they are Sheegatos.:mjlol:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Jews are supposedly an ethnic group though.

It's pretty much the only justification for a bunch of Europeans to colonize a section of the Middle East.

I'm talking about ashkenazi jews, they're not ethnic Jews but Jews who converted over a thousand years ago after their encounter with the Jews of the Middle East. A black person and a white personal can't somehow be of the same ethnic group. Being Jewish is the same as being an Arab these days, it includes anyone who is Jewish by religion, speaks Hebrew or adheres to Jewish religious/cultural customs. You don't have to actually have Jewish heritage.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm talking about ashkenazi jews, they're not ethnic Jews but Jews who converted over a thousand years ago after their encounter with the Jews of the Middle East. A black person and a white personal can't somehow be of the same ethnic group. Being Jewish is the same as being an Arab these days, it includes anyone who is Jewish by religion, speaks Hebrew or adheres to Jewish religious/cultural customs. You don't have to actually have Jewish heritage.

Actually they claim to be direct descendants of the tribes of Israel. It's why a blond Polish guy can get Israeli citizenship while an Arab whose ancestors lived there for millennia gets his house demolished.

After what? Habesha midgets came from Yemen. They forced the Cushites into their midget culture and now we have confused Agews, Oromos and Afar/Saho running around claiming to be descendants of the twelve tribes of israel or claiming to be Habesha.:chrisfreshhah:

DNA results show they are Sheegatos.:mjlol:

You clearly haven't revised the history or know shit, I beg you remove yourself off this thread you beg:susp:.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Actually they claim to be direct descendants of the tribes of Israel. It's why a blond Polish guy can get Israeli citizenship while an Arab whose ancestors lived there for millennia gets his house demolished.

Yeah, DNA results show that it's completely bullshit. It's like Somalis claiming decent from Banu Hashim and then getting dismissed by the DNA evidence that shows to the contrary.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Yeah, DNA results show that it's completely bullshit. It's like Somalis claiming decent from Banu Hashim and then getting dismissed by the DNA evidence that shows to the contrary.

Always makes me laugh how someone like Avigdor Lieberman, a literal Moldovan, can somehow be a right-wing nationalist anti-native figure

:dead:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Always makes me laugh how someone like Avigdor Lieberman, a literal Moldovan, can somehow be a right-wing nationalist anti-native figure

:dead:

It's very simple, if you're susceptible to skin cancer due to lack of melanin for protection, you don't deserve to be there.
:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending