Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Extremely embarrassing to say the least. :ohlord:

How on earth are grown teenagers getting punked off by Awoowe's :ileycry:

SumMo

very lowkey
Alhamdullilah for thise swedish pensioners.

He was acting like a fool and shaming our somali name. He was given the beating his hooyo should have given him. I hope these beatings keeps them from the streets. I hope more cadaans start acting this brave and slaps the gangistarnimo out of all these Ashy gangistar Abdis. They derserve it for appropriating madow culture!
:westbrookswag:

Fucking menaces, fobs running around harassing and assaulting elderly people i hope they get beat just like a chicken get's beat on Yom kippur

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In a perfect world, it would have been sweet if we ALL never left Somalia, and Somalia was like the new South Korea. Wouldnt that be grand? In the heat breeze of xamar, sitting at home and watching news about somali youth fighting somali police in down town xamar. Oh what dreams are made of

Apollo

VIP
I truly feel sorry for Sweden. They unilaterally committed suicide by opening themselves up to the third world.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
These people have lost tolerance over the years and are justified for them to say "Nigga, get the f*ck out of my country".

FaaraxFuundi

wax ma dhisi karo
These Swedish Somalis need emergency food & aid if they're getting handled by some Swedish odeys with one foot in the grave :ileycry:

I am surprised no one got pissed on .

PcfZZarUNcJutPOaLXFQWdCWCzkW08v96aP4VS6IiO9bxS1v3-TA1niJTsgQcWZNHBEOX3hFmaCwgj9K=w439-h335-nc

I truly feel sorry for Sweden. They unilaterally committed suicide by opening themselves up to the third world.
There is an election in autumn. I guarantee the Swedes are going to elect some mean dispassionate far right mofos. Can't really blame them, multiculti has been a disaster cause of these lowlifes but a lot of innocent people are going to get fucked over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts