Old Somali songs/poetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Oh forgodsake lay it to rest no Somalis are interested in orgies ffs
Baby gurl, you know what? I have been fantasying about you inside this steamy big orgy about 1000 people, fuckin everywhere, animalistic desires, with you getting passed around every time someone busts a nut inside you. :ahh:

Stop being prudish. go get it gurl. make that pussy sore

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Baby gurl, you know what? I have been fantasying about you inside this steamy big orgy about 1000 people, fuckin everywhere, animalistic desires, with you getting passed around every time someone busts a nut inside you. :ahh:

Stop being prudish. go get it gurl. make that pussy sore
Why the hell would I like to be a literal bucket ? Where everyone will dump their load and get pass me round wtf !!!!

El padrone

Why the hell would I like to be a literal bucket ? Where everyone will dump their load and get pass me round wtf !!!!
Loool you arent the only one. everyones getting filled to the brim. do u even understand the meaning of hedonism? you derive pleasure from exchanging bodily fluids with ppl. men will also be your squirt bucket because you will be squirting that shit every where like its zamzam water and they will be drinkin it. :ahhhh:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Loool you arent the only one. everyones getting filled to the brim. do u even understand the meaning of hedonism? you derive pleasure from exchanging bodily fluids with ppl. men will also be your squirt bucket because you will be squirting that shit every where like its zamzam water and they will be drinkin it. :ahhhh:
Your sex obsessed omg ! Bloody hell doesn't it get boring ? I mean one orgasm should make you stop but you keep going wtf is wrong with U !!!

Why df are somalis in london so cheap. Wtf london is a shithole and all weird shit happens. Unfortunately I got family in North london.

El padrone

Your sex obsessed omg ! Bloody hell doesn't it get boring ? I mean one orgasm should make you stop but you keep going wtf is wrong with U !!!
Im sex god. you shall prostrate before me and thank me the pleasure i will be giving yall. Im yall supremacy the powerful of the most powerful and I own yall body. its mine and only mine for my pleasure and satisfaction. now bow down and put it your mouth!!!!!

Can i have an amen!

Im sex god. you shall prostrate before me and thank me the pleasure i will be giving yall. Im yall supremacy the powerful of the most powerful and I own yall body. its mine and only mine for my pleasure and satisfaction. now bow down and put it your mouth!!!!!

Can i have an amen!
Stop watching hentai and wank till you creampie your own toilet

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP

Can i have an amen!
I am no ones sex slave go away

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Somewhere near Totley. If you are from there then there is a high chance that I might know who you are. :ooh:
Yo I have to be extra careful on this site now so i don't qarxis myself. But if your a girl then it's highly unlikely for u to know who I am unless you ask the somali guys about me. I am kind of well known celeb around those streets:mjohreally:

El padrone

I am no ones sex slave go away
Its fun abaayo. not literal slave. its role playing remember. imagine getting chained to your bed. stark naked. hands and legs cuffed to bed frame. blindfolded. nipples clambed. flogged and canned. imagine the pain and pleasure you will feel. the whipping on your creamy thighs. very soft at first then slowly turning up the intensity till you are all bruised, panting and sobbing to be forgiven and admiting that you were bad kitty.

Loool I know ur enjoying it. :ufdup:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Its fun abaayo. not literal slave. its role playing remember. imagine getting chained to your bed. stark naked. hands and legs cuffed to bed frame. blindfolded. nipples clambed. flogged and canned. imagine the pain and pleasure you will feel. the whipping on your creamy thighs. very soft at first then slowly turning up the intensity till you are all bruised, panting and sobbing to be forgiven and admiting that you were bad kitty.

Loool I know ur enjoying it. :ufdup:
Oh god please stop I'm so wet, NOT sounds like torture

El padrone

Oh god please stop I'm so wet, NOT sounds like torture
Loool. get a hitachi magic wand. bought it for my gf once. she never went back to sabaayad wrap again. cuz she said it was so much fun, i guess she was closeted lesbian anyway
:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending