Old residence of Haile Selassie

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Sure, but how realistic is that anything of the sort may happen in the near future? The west will not allow a country of 120+ million to cease to exist. It serves their interests to see a 'united' Ethiopia whom they are allied with. Hence, why Abiy didn't receive the same repercussions from IC like other countries in civil wars when during the Tigray war, other than subtle diplomatic complaints.
All i can say is wait till there major instability in Ethiopia which allows the opposition to have control in SR.

Egypt might invade Ethiopia. But I highly doubt the west will let this happen. πŸ€”
Egyptians will find a way to blunder their invasion egyptian soldiers are arab soldiers and arab soldiers are brave but their officers are trash and rely on nepotism and ' if i hold this info i am important' . They still didnt learn their lesson from 67. Its better if they fund a new resurgent wslf.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
abgaal baa tahay you are surrounded by other somalis. this is probably more shocking to you vs other qabiils.
I’m already aware of the colony like predicament reer DDSI are unfortunately facing, but it still hurts to hear shit like this considering the amount of Somali blood on Haile selassie’s hands

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

His corpse was buried under a toilet
Mengistu the langaab chocked him to death in his own house with a pillow

Rap Game No GIF by Lifetime

All i can say is wait till there major instability in Ethiopia which allows the opposition to have control in SR.
Somalis have been hoping for that since forever. And I doubt there will be a bigger instability than the Tigray war. Blew the chance already. It's better to just work on integration despite the pushback.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Nigga those bug eyes will never collapse. How long have lamagoodles/oromos/tigrays been waiting? Its never gonna happen
Ethiopia collapses every 20 years or so, nobodys been waiting for that. SR/Oromia are usually poor and inable to benefit off of that. While Amhara are cowards and mass hated so they suck the teet of the winner.

With rapid development in the region currently outpacing the warring ethnic powerhouses of Amhara and Oromo we have little to worry about long term in Ethiopia.

Ethiopia collapses every 20 years or so, nobodys been waiting for that. SR/Oromia are usually poor and inable to benefit off of that. While Amhara are cowards and mass hated so they suck the teet of the winner.

With rapid development in the region currently outpacing the warring ethnic powerhouses of Amhara and Oromo we have little to worry about long term in Ethiopia.
When i mean collapse i mean 1991 somalia collapse no army no food security no nothing. The collapse you are talking about every 20 years are regime changes with minimum damage.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
When i mean collapse i mean 1991 somalia collapse no army no food security no nothing. The collapse you are talking about every 20 years are regime changes with minimum damage.
Minimum damage? In 1991 they had a collapse of the government militia groups tookover and the entire coast seceded and became a hostile state embargoing Ethiopia till today with millions dead and reoccurring wars.

How exactly do wars become more extreme?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Somalis have been hoping for that since forever. And I doubt there will be a bigger instability than the Tigray war. Blew the chance already. It's better to just work on integration despite the pushback.
can you blame us? it's not even a Somali. every time there's a conflict im Ethiopia you have political analyst worrying if Ethiopia is heading towards total ethnic civil war.

I don't think intergration is possible when ENDF acts like an occupying army and different security forces have constant skirmises with Somalis.

Trending