Old residence of Haile Selassie

Meeshii Xayle Selaase, ku nasan jiray ee Qandaras oo ka tirsan degmada Erer miisaniyad ayaa loo qabtay oo xafiiska dhaqanka iyo dalxiisku wuu dayactiray.Waddooyin ayaa loo sameeyay.
FB_IMG_1695902042248.jpg

Meeshii Sayidka ee ka taarikh waynaydna wataas Qabridahare ku dayacan, meelaad u marto heli maysid, oo guryaha way dayacan yihiin.Geedo ayaa qariyay.
FB_IMG_1695902025186.jpg

Cagjar loves Xabashi history more than his own :kanyehmm:

Last edited:
It's according to local media page VossTv.

If true, forget about embarrassment, it's humiliating for the administration. If we have to celebrate 'Ethiopian' historical and cultural sites/figures, we got plenty of our own. But Haile Selassie of all people... :snoop:

Last edited:

reer

VIP
If true, forget about embarrassment, it's humiliating for the administration. If we have to celebrate 'Ethiopian' historical and cultural sites, we got plenty of our own. But Haile Selassie of all people... :snoop:
why arr you surprised? the doqonimo of somalis is inisane. cagjar is a puppet. anyone somali siyaasi part of ethiopia is a puppet. stop this stupidness.

why arr you surprised? the doqonimo of somalis is inisane. cagjar is a puppet. anyone somali siyaasi part of ethiopia is a puppet. stop this stupidness.

It's not surprising for me because the bar was already low. But sometimes I don't expect them to do the 'unthinkable' for the sake of their own dignity. Alas, they surely will never cease to amaze me tho

coffee adiction disappointment gif | WiffleGif

reer

VIP
It's not surprising for me because the bar was already low. But sometimes I don't expect them to do the 'unthinkable' for the sake of their own dignity. Alas, they surely will never cease to amaze me tho

coffee adiction disappointment gif | WiffleGif

for the sake of their owm dignity kulahaa. they dont have dignity. trying to find dignity from the ddsi puppets. im starting to believe 68iq is real. :liberaltears:

for the sake of their owm dignity kulahaa. they dont have dignity. trying to find dignity from the ddsi puppets. im starting to believe 68iq is real. :liberaltears:

Bro, I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt plenty of times before accepting the reality as it is, including our incompetent politicians. Let me take this L for being naively optimistic :jcoleno:

reer

VIP
Bro, I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt plenty of times before accepting the reality as it is, including our incompetent politicians.

Let me take these L for being naively optimistic :jcoleno:
doqon foqol doqon. nin u shaqeeyo addis baa sharaf ka raadisay. you deserve what you get.

Meeshii Xayle Selaase, ku nasan jiray ee Qandaras oo ka tirsan degmada Erer miisaniyad ayaa loo qabtay oo xafiiska dhaqanka iyo dalxiisku wuu dayactiray.Waddooyin ayaa loo sameeyay.View attachment 296090

Meeshii Sayidka ee ka taarikh waynaydna wataas Qabridahare ku dayacan, meelaad u marto heli maysid, oo guryaha way dayacan yihiin.Geedo ayaa qariyay.
View attachment 296091

Cagjar loves Xabashi history more than his own :kanyehmm:
fotografa jah GIF

200.gif

doqon foqol doqon. nin u shaqeeyo addis baa sharaf ka raadisay. you deserve what you get.

It's not like my judgement of these politicians would change anything. Also, don't conflict my stance as support for them, rather contrary; I have no confidence in them while hoping that they would do the bare minimum to support their people. Well, thankfully it has eroded over time as I'm loosing hope...

In any case, what can be done about it? Whether you support them, against them or neutral. None of it will result in any difference as you're powerless.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
It's not like my judgement of these politicians would change anything. Also, don't conflict my stance as support for them, rather contrary; I have no confidence in them while hoping that they would do the bare minimum to support their people. Well, thankfully it has eroded over time as I'm loosing hope...

In any case, what can be done about it? Whether you support them, against them or neutral. None of it will result in any difference as you're powerless.
wait for the Ethiopian state to collapse?

wait for the Ethiopian state to collapse?

Sure, but how realistic is that anything of the sort may happen in the near future? The west will not allow a country of 120+ million to cease to exist. It serves their interests to see a 'united' Ethiopia whom they are allied with. Hence, why Abiy didn't receive the same repercussions from IC like other countries in civil wars when during the Tigray war, other than subtle diplomatic complaints.

Last edited:
Cagjar and his cronies are bootlickers of Abiy. Dont expect bootlickers to act any better.
I have lost many cousins and uncles and grandafther (fathers side) all died in ONLF and due to jeel Ogaden and other atrocities AUN. I see armed resistance as pointless as xabashi can use greed and corruption to break somali clan elders and politicians. Only way out is education of the youth to see themselves as somali above qabiil and not rely on worthless elders and politcians and seek freedom for the simple sake of not being 2nd class citizens to xaarbashi and oromo. So far thanks to the political model ONLF is growing but i think they need to try and include other clans to be a more powerful political force.

Last edited:
Sure, but how realistic is that anything of the sort may happen in the near future? The west will not allow a country of 120+ million to cease to exist. It serves their interests to see a 'united' Ethiopia whom they are allied with. Hence, why Abiy didn't receive the same repercussions from IC like other countries in civil wars when during the Tigray war, other than subtle diplomatic complaints.
Egypt might invade Ethiopia. But I highly doubt the west will let this happen. 🤔

Trending

Latest posts