Old Fob trend is being used as a fkd weapon by madows.🤣This is beyond childish

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
''Jar33r nose fixer'' :wtfdis: Some 5th grade shit

If the Macro nutters didn't add this caption, then it must have been the madows themselves trying to depict us as madow haters.

Poor FOBs are being portrayed as Nazi wannabes obsessed with physiognomy.

The jihaad on our rep continues

🤣They got it from this video, it's 2 years old

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I'm trying to find out what the trend was about, i highly doubt it had anything to do with features.

It is crazy how Blacks have united to paint Somalis as ugly all because many of us have refused to identify with them. They’re going around digging up old nonsense now and spreading misinformation.

Any Somali who still identifies with these lot or feels any kinship with them needs their head checking.

This is why it's important to stop posting FKD material on Twitter and tiktok which are very open platforms. We've seen how even random French speaking maadows who never met us are commenting on Somali business because somehow it is in their algorithm. When I saw a Somali post this yesterday, I knew it would go over to their side of the internet. But Somalis are attention seekers and put their name on everything, oh well.

Just check the replies. You would think we did something horrible to these people. Always claiming to be victims too.

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

This is why it's important to stop posting FKD material on Twitter and tiktok which are very open platforms. We've seen how even random French speaking maadows who never met us are commenting on Somali business because somehow it is in their algorithm. When I saw a Somali post this yesterday, I knew it would go over to their side of the internet. But Somalis are attention seekers and put their name on everything, oh well.
Exactly

Did you see that Somali girl posting that old picture of that Somali guy, mocking his physique? Well guess what…it has gone viral with thousands of comments saying the most dehumanising things about Somali men.

Unfortunately, we have too many doqons who love buuq with a severe humiliation kink. They genuinely enjoy embarrassing their own people for some clout. I don’t think I have seen any other demographic give ammo to outsiders like this.

Exactly

Did you see that Somali girl posting that old picture of that Somali guy, mocking his physique? Well guess what…it has gone viral with thousands of comments saying the most dehumanising things about Somali men.

Unfortunately, we have too many doqons who love buuq with a severe humiliation kink. They genuinely enjoy embarrassing their own people for some clout. I don’t think I have seen any other demographic give ammo to outsiders like this.

I saw that. A lot of Somalis bully other Somalis for a laugh from bottom of the barrel ajnabis. And these ajnabis act like having an awkward body, hit face, or big forehead can't be found in other races. I don't understand why Somalis deliberately seek out an opportunity to be made fun of. They want to be a meme or something. Ridiculous.

Trending

Latest posts