Official UEFA Champions League thread

What the hell is wrong with Juve? This is the most disappointing second half I have watched this season. It looked as if they were all so tired in the second half. The team has certainly let their fans down.:ohlord:
:snoop:.

Last edited:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
can we take a moment to appreciate Modric

sublime player, should have been MOTM. just controlled that midfield :banderas:

Wasakhyahow xun, inshallah every single player on the Man Utd squad gets injured before playoff next season :susp:
What? caadi iska dhig abaayo. :kendrickcry: our entire team came in crutches to the Europa league final
image.jpeg

Don't habar us more. :meleshame: I couldn't even celebrate properly after seeing all the crutches. :mjcry:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I fucking hate real
niggas literally had Bale, Rodriguez, Morata, and Ascensio on the bench but are going crazy about Duo Decima :drakewtf:

there shouldn't even be a celebration, they should just hand them the trophy on their way out like they're punching out after a days work

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I'm fucking tired of real Madrid winning the CL, wallahi it's becoming a boring love story like bayern and the Bundesliga,
You got niggas out here celebrating like Cardiff City winning the world Cup Wtf I thought they might get used to it by now

Trending