Official UEFA Champions League thread

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Realwarya you mf'in cocks don't deserve to represent england on the european stage. Fukkin up our co-efficients with your shit ass team. Fukkin disgrace. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
Only one real team in London and that's Chelski. The other two are bottlers shaming the legaue smh.
I told you bro the sooner Man United and Chelski get their shit together the better for the league.

I've said it when the draw was released that Spuds would the first EPL team to go out.:pacspit:
Small club who should only play in Europa. Even when two big teams are playing shit and they get a chance to show their worth they bottle it in front of the whole world.:ohlord:

Sooner Mourinho fixes our problems the better for the league. I'm sick and tired of seeing 4 La Liga teams making the round of 16 each year or one of them winning Europa.:snoop:

Even the weakling Bundesliga is making a fool out of us.:snoop:

Ffs man.:snoop:

Only one real team in London and that's Chelski. The other two are bottlers shaming the legaue smh.
I told you bro the sooner Man United and Chelski get their shit together the better for the league.

I've said it when the draw was released that Spuds would the first EPL team to go out.:pacspit:
Small club who should only play in Europa. Even when two big teams are playing shit and they get a chance to show their worth they bottle it in front of the whole world.:ohlord:

Sooner Mourinho fixes our problems the better for the league. I'm sick and tired of seeing 4 La Liga teams making the round of 16 each year or one of them winning Europa.:snoop:

Even the weakling Bundesliga is making a fool out of us.:snoop:

Ffs man.:snoop:

we tryin to waryaa. WE TRYIN :damn::damn::damn::damn:

i only wished the league ended now rather than in may :ivers:

but then again that would be bad for ya'll :gladbron::pachah1:

but don't worry fam...inshallah this time next year, we'll restore normalcy and pride to england once again. :salute::salute::salute:

2017/2018 CL trophy going to an english side. :denzelnigga:

Cavani would miss his own funeral

i cannot believe people consider that cinderella a world class striker :mjlol::russ::russ:

man had 3 clear cut chances to bury those fakkits and he missed all of them :damn:especially that 1 v 1 with ospina...man tried to chip it with like 40 yards of space behind ospina :mindblown::ivers:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
we tryin to waryaa. WE TRYIN :damn::damn::damn::damn:

i only wished the league ended now rather than in may :ivers:

but then again that would be bad for ya'll :gladbron::pachah1:

but don't worry fam...inshallah this time next year, we'll restore normalcy and pride to england once again. :salute::salute::salute:

2017/2018 CL trophy going to an english side. :denzelnigga:
Only Leicester finished top of their group. 4senal 2nd Citeh 2nd
And the pretenders ddint even get out of the group stage.:drakekidding:

EPL needs it's two sons ninyow saan si ma aha. The league is being shamed rn.:francis:

Trending