Official roast a member thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Nigga stfu you got to be one of the most boring ass ***** around here go feed breast milk to your kids with your man boobs warya
Oooooohhh did I hurt your fee-fee's when you were trying to pull "back in the day" bullshit? Do you feel angwy you can't relate to something you'll never be part of?
giphy (5).gif

There is no point of putting in any effort with shitstain users like you. You have the brain of a demented donkey and the sense of a noseblind mole. Go wank off your best friends in your little circlejerk you smooth brained c*nt.

Oooooohhh did I hurt your fee-fee's when you were trying to pull "back in the day" bullshit? Do you feel angwy you can't relate to something you'll never be part of?
View attachment 113913

There is no point of putting in any effort with shitstain users like you. You have the brain of a demented donkey and the sense of a noseblind mole. Go wank off your best friends in your little circlejerk you smooth brained c*nt.
You’re still angry about me roasting your ass when you started simping for some e hoes on sspot Looooooool.

wallahi you’re pathetic always coming for the rescue when a woman is getting criticized not even letting them deffend themselfs like the romantic heroes white knight you are.

I deffended your honor maam Bliz give me some buzzy blease maam.
:feedme:
@Shmurda @Cyrus come look at this nigga lmao.

Anyways you’re the unorginal you retard always pulling the same old boring jokes about cyrus.
E67FD0D3-002C-4C6F-BA80-1E94E9EAD864.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts