OFFICIAL RED PILL THREAD (Fresh and FIT/DJ Akademiks/Andrew Tate/Jordan Peterson/Kevin Samuels/HAMZA)

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
the same dudes deep into the redpill are the same guys buying chicks onlyfans, their hatred of women parallels their desire for them.
Wanna know how to be a real man?

* Stay Active in your community help our your neighbors, family and friends.
*Stay Healthy, watch your weight and your food intake. Try to get exercise.
*Be respectful to those older than you and heed their warnings and advice
*Make sure your a good Muslim, pray and make ibadah and your free time
*Be respectful to women, and seek marriage if you want to do *things* and be intimate with someone
*Be a leader and set an example for boys younger than you.
*Strive to be like the Prophet (SAW).

I saved you from all the *Insert*-pill and *Insert*maxxing.

Wanna know how to be a real man?

* Stay Active in your community help our your neighbors, family and friends.
*Stay Healthy, watch your weight and your food intake. Try to get exercise.
*Be respectful to those older than you and heed their warnings and advice
*Make sure your a good Muslim, pray and make ibadah and your free time
*Be respectful to women, and seek marriage if you want to do *things* and be intimate with someone
*Be a leader and set an example for boys younger than you.
*Strive to be like the Prophet (SAW).

I saved you from all the *Insert*-pill and *Insert*maxxing.
* Not interested in the community
* Already watch what I eat and exercise
* Age doesn’t equal Wisdom
* Already pray
* I respect those worthy of my respect
* Not interested in being a role model or a leader, humans are scummy
* Common sense

Its a bit of a dilemma wether to know about and understand the red pill or to just live in ignorance.
From my experience it's 80% accurate and 99.9% accurate for modern western woman of any race.
My advise would be to ignore the redpill,
Live according to Islamic principles and make sure you marry a well brought up woman from a good family that Is a practicing Muslim.
Even though knowledge of fundamental intersexual dynamics could help you in your marriage it's better to be ignorant and half ass it yourself through trial and error.
Let women continue to be mysterious and be exasperated by them, it's allot of headaches but allot of fun too.

Fully understanding and incorporating the information in the redpill throughout your life will within time lead to successful encounters with many different women.
To put it bluntly (you will be drowning ing in pussy).
Too much sexual access and playing the game is self destructive and soul destroying.
Even if you are an atheist you will clearly see how and why promiscuity destroys entire cultures.
If you do believe in God you will see all this in intricate detail.

Just some unsolicited advice from an old timer. 😅

Its a bit of a dilemma wether to know about and understand the red pill or to just live in ignorance.
From my experience it's 80% accurate and 99.9% accurate for modern western woman of any race.
Live according to Islamic principles and make sure you marry a well brought up woman from a good family that Is a practicing Muslim.
Even though knowledge of fundamental intersexual dynamics could help you in your marriage it's better to be ignorant and half ass it yourself through trial and error.
Let women continue to be mysterious and be exasperated by them, it's allot of headaches but allot of fun too.

Fully understanding and incorporating the information in the redpill throughout your life will within time lead to successful encounters with many different women.
Too much sexual access and playing the game is self destructive and soul destroying.
Even if you are an atheist you will clearly see how and why promiscuity destroys entire cultures.

That just leads to becoming a miskeen trick guy

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

Islam and the Red Pill share a lot of common ideas

There's a reason why the most notorious red pill influencers gravitate towards it

Islam and the Red Pill share a lot of common ideas

There's a reason why the most notorious red pill influencers gravitate towards it
I disagree they share nothing.
Let me summarise all this pill business.
The red pill is simply an observation of the baseline animalistic instincts that operate on the background for both men and women.

What's causing all the fuss is that traditionally we kept the lid on female nature because of our desire to protect the reputation of our sisters and daughters.
So much so that very few people would come across the worst nature of women.
Everyone knows how bad men can get but women are seen as innocent.

In the West they decided to encourage this worst nature of women.
They removed religion and basic morality first it took decades but here we are.

Men and women are two sides of the same coin , bit capable of both good and horrific acts.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I disagree they share nothing.
Let me summarise all this pill business.
The red pill is simply an observation of the baseline animalistic instincts that operate on the background for both men and women.

What's causing all the fuss is that traditionally we kept the lid on female nature because of our desire to protect the reputation of our sisters and daughters.
So much so that very few people would come across the worst nature of women.
Everyone knows how bad men can get but women are seen as innocent.

In the West they decided to encourage this worst nature of women.
They removed religion and basic morality first it took decades but here we are.

Men and women are two sides of the same coin , bit capable of both good and horrific acts.
Share nothing? LOL

If you're going to compare both, you have to look at their core principles that are shared amongst them especially in modern times.

Islam is 100% more advantageous for men than women the same way the Red Pill is built on the same principle. Women are meant to be obedient under both ideologies towards men.

The modern day red pill philosophy is strongly homophobic and anti LGBTQIA the same way Islam is.

Take every red pill influencer(Hamza, Andrew Tate, Sneako, Fresh and Fit) and look at their respective views.

They all hold strong conservative views.

The reason they're not headed towards other conservative religions like Christianity is because Christianity isn't as strict as Islam when it comes to those principles.

Islam is the most conservative religion hence why they would gravitate towards it.

Share nothing? LOL

If you're going to compare both, you have to look at their core principles that are shared amongst them especially in modern times.

Islam is 100% more advantageous for men than women the same way the Red Pill is built on the same principle. Women are meant to be obedient under both ideologies towards men.

The modern day red pill philosophy is strongly homophobic and anti LGBTQIA the same way Islam is.

Take every red pill influencer(Hamza, Andrew Tate, Sneako, Fresh and Fit) and look at their respective views.

They all hold strong conservative views.

The reason they're not headed towards other conservative religions like Christianity is because Christianity isn't as strict as Islam when it comes to those principles.

Islam is the most conservative religion hence why they would gravitate towards it.
Influencers like the ones you mentioned interpret the red pill according to their environment which is quickly becoming a toxic hellscape.

Do you know that the majority of the influence for the red pill that all of the influencers above comes from "The rational male" by rollo tommasi.
Now rollo is married 25years and has a daughter.

Islam is different it encompasses everything including how to have a successful marriage.
You should not mention Islam and the Red Pill together.

Now if you live in that toxic hellscape which is the West and you have no religion or culture and are adrift clueless and lost.
The red pill is essential.
In this scenario if you don't take the redpill you deserve everything that happens to you.
You will see no empathy from me or anyone else because you are a fool.

Last edited:
Get lost red pill scammer. I’m not buying your 3 grand alpha male course. I’m too broke atm anyway
I am not to trying sell any courses yet. I just want you to workout, improve your career, dress better, and improve your communication. Everyone can max these areas and get results, unless you're maimed/disfigured or very short like a circus midget.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
9639CEF8-3368-4315-AEE4-25C1BDA086A1.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts