Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
That makes no sense. Last time Liverpool and United were in the UCL, you didnt even get out the group stage. Stop living in the past. Chelsea and maybe City are the only hope for England at the moment. That being said, English teams are a joke in general when it comes to Europe.

Who said I support United or Liverpool? I'm just being realistic man. They have a different mentality when it comes to Europe. One year where they flopped won't change that. If England is to be represented in Europe, we need the most prolific teams in the competition not small minded clubs like Spurs and Arsenal.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
I can feel the spudz bottlejob is underway coming next month. They always do everything under their power to make sure they finish below assnal :mjkkk:

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Found this video recommended to me on YT. Nigga is a walking fanshop even has a assnal shopping bag and wenger coat:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
lmao where are all the chelski fanboys?
Kkkkk @Ronaldinho
@iNutEasily @DiricLover @dhegdheer
Soo baxa I know y'all saw the naughty goal by Benteke :wow::lawd:

@Tramo Have you done wanking to the goal :russ:
Didn't watch the match but I seen a lil clip of CP toying with Chelski around the 80th minutes :mjlol:
Chelski fans on twitter were saying after sitting back the whole game you had energy to showboat :russ: I never laughed so hard Walahi niggas legit caught feelings over the L.

Last edited:

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Listen
Kkkkk @Ronaldinho

Didn't watch the match but I seen a lil clip of CP toying with Chelski around the 80th minutes :mjlol:
Chelski fans on twitter were saying after sitting back the whole game you had energy to showboat :russ: I never laughed so hard Walahi niggas legit caught feelings over the L.
Waa caadie. We played extremely well but it just wasn't our day. Hazard was phenomenal shame I can't say the same about costa. 7 points clear, man city on Wednesday I think we can do it. Tottenham have a habit of bottling everything up and Kane is out for the rest of the month so it's cool.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Kkkkk @Ronaldinho

this was me after watching the highlights

485488.jpg

and then :mjcry:

s'all good tho, we got the next Benteke on deck. maybe if we come back up we'll buy him back inshallah
p21d1r8.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Kkkkk @Ronaldinho

Palace were extremely lucky. Losing to relegation Sam allaydce ain't no joke:snoop:
Lakin we dominated but Costa let us down. We'll win the league. Like Tottenham will close the gap on us and win it do me a favour:pachah1::russ:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Assanal stays 6th:banderas:
Ilahay ba naga qaboojiyay them 6th jokes :yloezpe:

This channel is a comedy
They're 7 points off top 4 and have the nerves to tweet about Chelsea like they'll cut down that 18 points lead.:russ:

You won't make top 4 lads either you'll join us in Europa or join Everton :lolbron:Hopefully we win Europa so we don't both be a laughing stock on Thursdays.:bell:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Spuds do have bottling in their DNA so I wouldn't bet on them.:pachah1:
Don't worry about us breh. Worry about getting to into top 4:mjlol:

I swear united are midtable status imagine if everton finishes above y'all:drakelaugh:

Couldn't even fucking beat West Brom what makes yall think y'all have a chance winning europa.:dead:

The delusions:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Don't worry about us breh. Worry about getting to into top 4:mjlol:

I swear united are midtable status imagine if everton finishes above y'all:drakelaugh:

Couldn't even fucking beat West Brom what makes yall think y'all have a chance winning europa.:dead:

The delusions:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Kkkk don't get mad y'all are bottlers and you know it too :yloezpe:

West Brom are anti football they play with 11 men in the box and don't bother going forward unless they have a set pieces. Hey at least we aren't Assanal who let em score 3 goals at home. :mjlol:

About us winning Europe don't come on here and come up with excuses when we do.:birdman:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Assanal fans have lost it
Going after Robbie from AssanalFanTV

Others fighting in the stadium :russ: :lolbron: Joke of a club