Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i told you bar last season....:drakewtf:

but i also provided you with trophies he collected. You just provided stats. What's the point of scoring all those goals if he hasn't achieved anything individually or collectively with his team the entire 3 years he has been in the league? Yea arsenal are shyt, but the year suarez won PFA or Bale....their teams didn't win anything but yet they both won those accolades.

hazard is 26...hasn't even hit peak level yet and your boy is 28. Hazard about to help our team win the prem league and his 2nd title in 3 years...meanwhile your boy is asking for a 300k/pw contract and might not even qualify for the CL next season or even be with ya'll come august. :hahaidiot:

i cannot even begin to imagine the scenes if he makes the trek across london to SW6. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

i mean....look at fabregas....8 years with your lot and didn't win fukk all....but in 3 years...he about to win it 2x. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:perhaps sanchez shud take inspiration from that and realize we'll bring out the best in him. :dabcasar:
Like I said, you cannot judge him by how shit arsenal are. He has won chille to copa america titles back to back, what has hazard done in the international level? :mjlol:

Where ever sanchez goes, he's the main man. Chille couldn't win any of those titles if it wasnt for him and despite arsenal being shit, he's literally dragging them right now. If he was replaced with Hazard in chelsea, he would've accomplished much more than Hazard, would have scored more goals, more assists etc..
The only people I rate above sanchez in the wing position are ronaldo, messi, griezman, Naymar, bale, that is it.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Sanchez scored more goals because he has played ST in lots of matches :pachah1:

I'd take Hazard over Sanchez in my team:manny:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Free Martial ffs :mjcry:
Why he gotta do this to our best LW why can't he abuse someone else.

Seriously tho what's with Mourinho and sidelining important players?:mindblown: Mkhi went mia after his bad performance vs Citeh for a good while till Mourinho realized how much we needed Mkhi. Now same thing is happening with Martial. Kid needs 10/10 performances to stay in the 11. :kanyehmm:

Check this out yeah Mourinho is a hypocrite. You know why I say this:birdman: It's because journalist asked Mourinho if Martial did enough to start vs Hull city. Mourinho says he did enough to be on the bench :chrisfreshhah: and says I can't drop player like Mkhi after motm performance :drakelaugh:Mkhi wasn't even motm vs Wigan it was Bastian :mjlol: Anyway the c*nt hates Martial because Mkhi and Martial don't play in the same wing. Martial plays LW he doesn't even bring him on and instead brings on Rooney and Mata smh:bell:

He dropped Martial after MOTM performance vs Boro. Drops him again vs Hull when he had 2 assists vs Wigan :bell:

Walahi some managers shouldn't have so much power. If I was an owner I'd side with a player over a manager. Especially if the player is young and has so much potential.

If he doesn't start him tomorrow Walahi I'm done with this c*nt. :pacspit:
Martial should start every game nacalaa :pacspit: How's man have the nerve to give more minutes to Rooney and Lingard over Martial :pacspit: Fuking brainless kalab.

So many big teams are keeping an eye on how he's treating Martial. We might lose him this summer :damn:

@Adolf-Hitler bet those weren't the answers u were expectin to hear. :mjlol::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

sanchez the main man on any team he goes to? that's why barcelona gave him the boot? :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

facts is...he wasn't on their caliber...but because arsenal are so shyt....he stands out. :mjlol::russ:

@Adolf-Hitler bet those weren't the answers u were expectin to hear. :mjlol::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

sanchez the main man on any team he goes to? that's why barcelona gave him the boot? :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

:mjlaugh:facts is...he wasn't on their caliber...but because arsenal are so shyt....he stands out. :mjlol::russ:
He was let go for suarez. Cmon now, I know you're smarter than to think any team wouldn't drop him for suarez. I'd drop him for suarez. :mjlol:

@Air Jalam where u been nayaa? :lolbron:

what's goin on with your team? :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

we got pogba and lingard posting instagram videos of new dance moves/celebrations meanwhile ya'll nikkas struggling to beat hull city at home. :damn::mjlol::russ:
if after all that money spent, ya'll niggas don't make the CL this season....:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Make or break week for the troops .we will conquer hull ,then will conquer Munich -Sutton will be a walk in the park .long live wenger !long live the Woolwich !I

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
The Assnal annual collapse started last week when they lost to Watford and Chel$ki in 3 days space.:pachah1:

They'll prolly draw or lose today and get battered in Munich on wed:russ:

In 3 weeks time they'll be out of all competitions except the almighty '4th trophy':mjlol:

NEXT YEAR WILL BE THEIR YEAR:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

The Assnal annual collapse started last week when they lost to Watford and Chel$ki in 3 days space.:pachah1:

They'll prolly draw or lose today and get battered in Munich on wed:russ:

In 3 weeks time they'll be out of all competitions except the almighty '4th trophy':mjlol:

NEXT YEAR WILL BE THEIR YEAR:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
We will a do a job against Munich .we have their number after playing them for so many seasons .i think arsenal can win the champions league . We have the fa cup in the bag .

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I'm tired of united getting a draw or winning with 1 or 2 goals vs ciyaal clubs, wallahi I can't wait for these mofos to get a proper karbashing

in other news , the spuds out of the title race again and St Totterigham day is likely to fall early may this year .

Ps.i think Liverpool fans expect too much from klopp .i like what he is doing .

Trending

Latest posts