Official 2017/2018 transfer thread- no delusion edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Adheer Warsame and @Tramo i have been watching these football threads and u guys have never stated a team u officially support. :francis: u have insulted pretty much every team on here, and absolutely no one can fight back since u have no affiliation. So I ask for the 15th time, tell me who do u support........pls :kendrickcry:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Adheer Warsame and @Tramo i have been watching these football threads and u guys have never stated a team u officially support. :francis: u have insulted pretty much every team on here, and absolutely no one can fight back since u have no affiliation. So I ask for the 15th time, tell me who do u support........pls :kendrickcry:
Paladin The neef
@Tramo Supports AssVilla aka Aston Villa
He had the never to say they'd finish ahead of us in 2015 lmao

Warsame is low key Assanal fan

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:damn:

this qarxis

this nigga still remembers that

How could I forget
You used take the piss out of us under Moysey and LVG

Back in Somnet you and Colonel were full of banter :damn:
Bad times but it was hilarious walahi I used to write paragraphs insulting Moysey and LVG.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
How could I forget
You used take the piss out of us under Moysey and LVG

Back in Somnet you and Colonel were full of banter :damn:
Bad times but it was hilarious walahi I used to write paragraphs insulting Moysey and LVG.
:chrisfreshhah:

good times man. back when I could roast niggas with a straight face :bell:

Paladin The neef
@Tramo Supports AssVilla aka Aston Villa
He had the never to say they'd finish ahead of us in 2015 lmao

Warsame is low key Assanal fan
:ohreally: is this true @Tramo and @Adheer Warsame. If so u two r dead, I thought these two were Chelsea fans hence the nerve to insult UTD. :whew: turns out they're lowly arsenal and Aston supporters.

I'm srry about the relegation @Tramo, maybe u will find a new Benteke one day.
And @Adheer Warsame mudane Wenger is here to stay, enjoy.
image.png

Last edited:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
:ohreally: is this true @Tramo and @Adheer Warsame. If so u two r dead, I thought these two were Chelsea fans hence the nerve to insult UTD. :whew: turns out they're lowly arsenal and Aston supporters.

I'm srry about the relegation @Tramo, maybe u will find a new Benteke one day.
And @Adheer Warsame mudane Wenger is here to stay, enjoy.View attachment 20466
:bell:

we already got the new Benteke, 19 goals in his first season just like the Beast obamadatazz

Southampton were about to report liverpool for an illegal approach for dijk:chrisfreshhah:
Liverpool were reportedly ready to pay 60 mil for him :drakelaugh:

Liverpool have now issued a public apology to Southampton and ended interest in that player :pachah1:

Liverpool forever trying to rob soton players like somali camels :ileycry:

As for lukaku ,the fellow is a beast.
with or without a good touch ,he is a 25 a goal season striker ,that is even for shit teams. He will improve man utd and Chelsea and has proven experience in the premier league .

Ps .the thread moryaan does not support arsenal .

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Conte is ruthless! How is he guna text costa and tell him he doesn't want him at the club anymore. Damn!

Costa is on the decline so he can do one. I heard we're getting a young Italian beast that goes by the name Andrea Belotti. He scored 40 goals this season :rejoice:

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Costa is on the decline so he can do one. I heard we're getting a young Italian beast that goes by the name Andrea Belotti. He scored 40 goals this season :rejoice:
You a Chelsea fan too? :banderas:
I doubt it since we bought lukaku. I heard were interested in both tolliso and bonucci. Both really good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts