Official 2017/2018 transfer thread- no delusion edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but wenger already said he'll let the contract run down if they have to. I'd say let him go to bayern and get douglas costa and renato sanchez from them. give them sanchez and maybe 15 mill. then go big on a striker like aubamayeng and we are set.
pep already signed silva, ederson, almost done with mendy and possibly even sanchez. that's crazy! meanwhile wenger is bidding 4.5million for sunderland's asoko and kimpioka, and onyekeru and an unknown fella from ukraine.what kind of crap is that?
Yes it best if we sell him to Bayern. Imagine he runs down his contract and goes to City for free:faysalwtf:

Yes it best if we sell him to Bayern. Imagine he runs down his contract and goes to City for free:faysalwtf:
What can you do if he wants to go to city tho? Arsenal are in a shit position when it comes to negotiation. By december, he can sign a pre agreement with chelsea or city for free. If it is inevitable, cash in right now and try to get someone from city. I am sure if they get him, he'll be on the wing which means either sterling or sane will be benched, and also pep said bernado silva will be on the wing as well. give us sane and 25mill and take him.

What can you do if he wants to go to city tho? Arsenal are in a shit position when it comes to negotiation. By december, he can sign a pre agreement with chelsea or city for free. If it is inevitable, cash in right now and try to get someone from city. I am sure if they get him, he'll be on the wing which means either sterling or sane will be benched, and also pep said bernado silva will be on the wing as well. give us sane and 25mill and take him.
Sane is a pep favourite ! We can get sterling -so he can play up top with Walcott and welbbeck like three knee grows running from police .

#

Sane is a pep favourite ! We can get sterling -so he can play up top with Walcott and welbbeck like three knee grows running from police .

#
I don't like Sterlig. I'd love Kevin De bruyne but that will never happen. In fact, I'd offer sanchez for KDB wallahi. wishes!

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
About damn time Lindelof was announced :whew:

60 mill for him and Bailly
While Citeh wasted how much on Otamendi and Dhagax :russ:

Morata is probably next come Monday or Tuesday :banderas:

Really need Fabinho to sign too class player.

Fabinho, Lindelof, Morata, Belotti? Perisic?:susp: aabe type player gotta support him even tho he's gonna take minutes of Martial :francis: :pacspit:
Decent 5 signings tbh :manny:

About damn time Lindelof was announced :whew:

60 mill for him and Bailly
While Citeh wasted how much on Otamendi and Dhagax :russ:

Morata is probably next come Monday or Tuesday :banderas:

Really need Fabinho to sign too class player.

Fabinho, Lindelof, Morata, Belotti? Perisic?:susp: aabe type player gotta support him even tho he's gonna take minutes of Martial :francis: :pacspit:
Decent 5 signings tbh :manny:
u guys need morata, lindelof and fabinho the most. no point in having belotti when you have morata who is really good, much better than belotti.
midfield of pogba, herrera and fabinho would be really good assuming pogba shows up next season.

martial could play on the wing, why waste money on perasic?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
u guys need morata, lindelof and fabinho the most. no point in having belotti when you have morata who is really good, much better than belotti.
midfield of pogba, herrera and fabinho would be really good assuming pogba shows up next season.

martial could play on the wing, why waste money on perasic?
Word is aabe wants two strikers. A poacher and someone that got all around game.:manny:

To me Fabinho is the most important player we should go after. Imagine missing out on him and signing Matic God forbid :damn: Matic and Fellaini in the same team :damn:

Perisic is aabe type player. Waa dameer aan daalin. He'll attack and defend like maxa ka galay which is what aabe likes. Martial doesn't track back a lot hence why Rashford and Mkhi were used in the LW in some games. He has improved towards the end of the season with tracking back but I'll guess he'll have to do more. He needs to have a good preseason to have the trust of aabe.

I'm hearing we're also in for Semedo :banderas: So are Barca :bell:If we sign him that means the end of Shaw. He's a bit jileec for aabe style of play. :manny:

Word is aabe wants two strikers. A poacher and someone that got all around game.:manny:

To me Fabinho is the most important player we should go after. Imagine missing out on him and signing Matic God forbid :damn: Matic and Fellaini in the same team :damn:

Perisic is aabe type player. Waa dameer aan daalin. He'll attack and defend like maxa ka galay which is what aabe likes. Martial doesn't track back a lot hence why Rashford and Mkhi were used in the LW in some games. He has improved towards the end of the season with tracking back but I'll guess he'll have to do more. He needs to have a good preseason to have the trust of aabe.

I'm hearing we're also in for Semedo :banderas: So are Barca :bell:If we sign him that means the end of Shaw. He's a bit jileec for aabe style of play. :manny:
fabinho would be great. Do you think he's better than William carvlho? Perasic is a hard worker, him and mkhtaryan on the wings would be good.

At least you guys are being linked with good players.

Arsenal were linked with asoro and kimpioka fora combined 5 million today. :snoop:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
fabinho would be great. Do you think he's better than William carvlho? Perasic is a hard worker, him and mkhtaryan on the wings would be good.

At least you guys are being linked with good players.

Arsenal were linked with asoro and kimpioka fora combined 5 million today. :snoop:
Way better than Carvalho and I'm a Portugal fan. Carvalho sits deep he's not much of a threat going forward like Fabinho. Fabinho is also versatile. He can drop back to RB and cover for Valencia when he's going forward.

Heard you guys are interested in Lemar, Seri etc haven't watched much of Seri but I did some YouTube scouting and he looks decent.:yloezpe:

It's still too early in the transfer window lol I know it gets annoying when you're only linked to players. All United fans were on panic mode before Lindelof was announced today. I'd rather have targets signed early then have it dragged through the whole summer smh.

Way better than Carvalho and I'm a Portugal fan. Carvalho sits deep he's not much of a threat going forward like Fabinho. Fabinho is also versatile. He can drop back to RB and cover for Valencia when he's going forward.

Heard you guys are interested in Lemar, Seri etc haven't watched much of Seri but I did some YouTube scouting and he looks decent.:yloezpe:

It's still too early in the transfer window lol I know it gets annoying when you're only linked to players. All United fans were on panic mode before Lindelof was announced today. I'd rather have targets signed early then have it dragged through the whole summer smh.
the thing is with pogba and herrera sort of freed from defensive shaqo, man united could be much more threatening. that's why someone who sits deep in front of the defense like carvahlo would be great. fabinho is very creative tho, so i can see why u think he's better. and u guys also got morata, it ain't official yet but it will happen and that'll be a great signing. That guy is going to be suarez and lewondaski level if he doesnt get injured.

i like tolliso but apparently so does barca. it is early yeah, but by the time wenger decides to buy a player, all the good ones will be gone. who is he going to sign as a striker for example? if lukaku, morata, and belotti are gone?

Listen, we will gift city the title if we sell Sanchez to them. Bun wenger and the owners .
lol he doesn't care. the fact that he signed a new deal after all that uproar from the fans tells u he doesn't give a shit. and yes selling sanchez to city is pretty much handing them the title with other players they have got. i'd even say they could challenge for CL if they get a good defense because they got rid of glichy, zabaletta and sagna already which means they will bring new players there.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Mourinho still following his tried and tested formula:

first season - meh season, do enough not to get sacked

second season - whip out the checkbook and go ham in the transfer market and win the league

third season - crash and burn, lose the dressing room and get sacked

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Mourinho still following his tried and tested formula:

first season - meh season, do enough not to get sacked

second season - whip out the checkbook and go ham in the transfer market and win the league

third season - crash and burn, lose the dressing room and get sacked
Kkkkkkkk :chrisfreshhah:
I find it funny y'all call aabe M a cheque book manager and not Fradiola :birdman: He'll fork out more money than us but hey let's always talk about Mou:pacspit:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
the thing is with pogba and herrera sort of freed from defensive shaqo, man united could be much more threatening. that's why someone who sits deep in front of the defense like carvahlo would be great. fabinho is very creative tho, so i can see why u think he's better. and u guys also got morata, it ain't official yet but it will happen and that'll be a great signing. That guy is going to be suarez and lewondaski level if he doesnt get injured.

i like tolliso but apparently so does barca. it is early yeah, but by the time wenger decides to buy a player, all the good ones will be gone. who is he going to sign as a striker for example? if lukaku, morata, and belotti are gone?
I like Carvalho but the system we play Fabinho will be better for it.

Tolilso is linked to Chelski him or Bakayoko will go there.

I'm actually excited about Morata :lawd: He isn't a donkey like Lukaku who can't do much if he isn't being fed. He'll make runs, come and get the ball and disturbe it :wow1: I'm getting kacsi thinking about how he's gonna penetrate EPL defenses. Pogba feeding him :wow: I'm sure he won't miss as many as Ibra did smh :damn:

Verratti told PSG he wants to leave :ooh:
Wonder where he'll go. Surely they won't sell him to Barca after siday bac la'aan ugu afuufeen.

ninyow runta hadaad rabtid you guys are screwed next season with Europa :manny: It'll fuk up your league form and it's not like you guys will fight for the title at most you'll challenge for top 4 and even that is gonna be a burden for y'all.:manny:
Get ready for a long painful season ninyow.:pachah1:

I like Carvalho but the system we play Fabinho will be better for it.

Tolilso is linked to Chelski him or Bakayoko will go there.

I'm actually excited about Morata :lawd: He isn't a donkey like Lukaku who can't do much if he isn't being fed. He'll make runs, come and get the ball and disturbe it :wow1: I'm getting kacsi thinking about how he's gonna penetrate EPL defenses. Pogba feeding him :wow: I'm sure he won't miss as many as Ibra did smh :damn:

Verratti told PSG he wants to leave :ooh:
Wonder where he'll go. Surely they won't sell him to Barca after siday bac la'aan ugu afuufeen.

ninyow runta hadaad rabtid you guys are screwed next season with Europa :manny: It'll fuk up your league form and it's not like you guys will fight for the title at most you'll challenge for top 4 and even that is gonna be a burden for y'all.:manny:
Get ready for a long painful season ninyow.:pachah1:
Morata is very good. I'd say more rounded player than lukaku. Morata, fabinho and lindelof will mean you guys have zero excuses to be shitty next year.

Arsenal should talk to diego costa and take advantage of the messy situation that conte created.

Veratti to arsenal ka warama? ma wax dhici karaa?:drakelaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It's official Lindelof is United player :banderas:
This dude and Bailly are gonna be sick duo.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Club record fee for a young keeper :chrisfreshhah:

If the hype surrounding this kid is legit he won't be here for long.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.