Nugaal Political Elites. 2024 Elections

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
393923985_3566488520335097_1627470877967486496_n.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Where is that Issa Mahmoud guy? Nugaal has some great candidates to run for the presidency, just because me or other puntites are anti-aaran jaan doesn't mean we are anti-issa mahmoud as the enemies of Puntland will tell you. I would happily love to see the following run.

1. Sicid Dheere
2. Juxa
3. Ahmed Barre

The above are people that Puntland can be confident will not be a traitor to our interests especially on Federalism, Power-sharing, Resource Sharing, and SSC emerging as a new federal state.

Do not let aaran-jaan or god forbid 'huruse/awad' hamar trojans make issa mahmoud fight thinking Puntland is anti-issa mahmoud, no we are 'ANTI DULI' and it doesn't matter what clan that DULI comes from.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's an insult to group halgame Gen Sicid Dheere with that qashin list excluding Juxa & qarjab.

I Forgot about Qarjab. U also forgot Ahmed Barre who has been a very promising up-comer and worked hard and competent for Garowe as a local mayor(previous experience). He probably needs ministry experience either at federal or regional or both and im certain he is a hot favorite in future election cycles.

The rest r aaran jaan, hamar trojans or un-tried and unknown(we dont want someone with no govt experience at any level going 4 presidency).

Trending