Notorious coon Tommy Sotomayor gets BTFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

I cannot wait until the moment @AbdiJohnson is so brazenly reminded of his Somali/refugee/Islamic background

:banderas:

b-but I'm one of y-you g-guys, right?

:mjlol:

There was a black lady infront of him and a black lady a few seats down though. This wasn't racism.

Besides the guy who spoke to him clearly looked Mexican and not a WASP or something along those lines. He wasn't the evil white man that you make out to be a Boogeyman.

I am only Somali. I am not a refugee nor am I "Islamic".

I am only a minority (Black) once, not three times like you.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Damn that ether moment burned so bad wallahi nigga fucked around and legit forgot he was a nigga

:chrisfreshhah:

Can you imagine the eternal L you gonna inevitably collect in the upcoming race war?

At least the rest of us will be genocided with some dignity

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
''tommy mad as hell he cant blame this on black women.''

354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've always said I was black and Somali.

I dont know why you think I'm a coon when I've embraced my blackness while Somalis here including you hate Bantus because of their dark skin. I call them and AAs my brothers. I am a Pan Africanist.

Or is it because I'm no longer Muslim which is why you call me a coon?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
How long did it take for you to realize you hated everything about your entire being?

What came first, the hatred of all things Somali or all things Islamic? Was the homosexuality your ultimate act of rebellion, something so alien to both Somali and Islamic culture designed to irrevocably sever all ties to your former lifestyle?

:birdman:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
@AbdiJohnson You're coon since you hate Somalis and love Caadan people. Go to urbandictionary and search the word. It's not 'coon' as in , but as in uncle tom

How long did it take for you to realize you hated everything about your entire being?

What came first, the hatred of all things Somali or all things Islamic? Was the homosexuality your ultimate act of rebellion, something so alien to both Somali and Islamic culture designed to irrevocably sever all ties to your former lifestyle?

:birdman:

So I'm a "coon" because I'm no longer Muslim? You do know Somalis existed before Islam right? You do know Islam is just a faith. Why does it make me a "coon" if I reject it?

Does it make you a traitor as well for following Islam, the religion founded in Arabia? Doesn't it make you a traitor for rejecting Waaq?

@AbdiJohnson You're coon since you hate Somalis and love Caadan people. Go to urbandictionary and search the word. It's not 'coon' as in , but as in uncle tom

I know what coon means. It can mean Uncle Tom or being a traitor to your people in some way without being an Uncle Tom (example: wealthy black person forgetting about his old neighborhood and not contributing back).

If I hated Somalis I wouldn't be here. I tell everyone I am Somali even when they don't want to know. I also tell them how my parents fled communism. I tell stories to my Polish coworker and he relates lol. He's very interested in Somalia during communism and I tell him all. Everyone knows I am Somali from Somali parents who fled communism

Our forefathers chose the right religion to follow. Had it been a few hundred years more Somalis would have probably converted to Christianity.

Your forefathers were Arab bootyclappers with no self respect. No self respecting man would completely remix his lineage and claim to be descended from foreigners. They start their lineage with an Arab name as if Somalis did not exist before those outcasted and banished Arabs reached Somali shores.

Keep deflecting literal fuccboi

I answered all your questions.

I am pro Somali and pro black. I am a Pan Africanist.

You are the follower of Arab faith and you hate Bantus and AAs. You want to deport Bantus but you say nothing about Arab/Persian/Portuguese/Goat mutts in Somalia.

Who is the real hater?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Stop deflecting and answer my questions you self loathing f*ck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts