North Sentinel Island

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
If you ever get shipwrecked near that Island and you got no weapons, it’s over for you. The locals will hunt you down with bow and arrow like your name is Katniss in the Hunger Games.

4B6A6934-0BE7-44E2-BCF1-36DAFF72CD8A.jpeg

EDCEE620-6F0A-48E3-8388-39CBD0A7D664.jpeg

65E70598-DB42-4B9A-8189-EB2BF14D2E4C.jpeg

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
I heard of these people.

isolated tribes are pretty common in south of America and other places like Oceana and Africa (the san tribes).

but they’re not that threatening if u expose them an AK-47.

:pachah1:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If you ever get shipwrecked near that Island and you got no weapons, it’s over for you. The locals will hunt you down with bow and arrow like your name is Katniss in the Hunger Games.

View attachment 307893
View attachment 307894
View attachment 307895
This could be the island where ibn tammiyah met dajjal. The beast met the sailors and took them to a monastery protected on the island, where they we introduced to dajjal.

Perhaps that is what they are protecting mankind from. This could explain why no one ever colonised the island which would make for a good tourist location.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I heard of these people.

isolated tribes are pretty common in south of America and other places like Oceana and Africa (the san tribes).

but they’re not that threatening if u expose them an AK-47.

:pachah1:
One thing I feel guilty over is their lack of religious knowledge. We should at least try to convert the ones in Africa. No human being should live naked and in obscurity.

they've contacted and interacted peacefully with outsiders multiple times, y'all just hopped up on these white pop culture narratives. they'd probably be cool with your madow asses

1702934323944.png

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
they've contacted and interacted peacefully with outsiders multiple times, y'all just hopped up on these white pop culture narratives. they'd probably be cool with your madow asses

Not in the last couple of decades. That picture you posted is from 1991, and since then they have been hostile once again. Also everybody in that picture were immediately afterwards arrested for trespassing. Even in 2004, the locals attacked a Indian Air Force helicopter with arrows but you think they would accept your ass 😄

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
One thing I feel guilty over is their lack of religious knowledge. We should at least try to convert the ones in Africa. No human being should live naked and in obscurity.

I like that they’ve retained their traditional roots.

At least we’re learning how the san tribes lived their lives kinda like the hunter gathers.

Indigenous tribes should be protected against the over overpopulated dystopian developed world.

Whooo raaaaaa!

Trending