North Africans getting karbaashed on Twitter đź’€

Idk what kind of racism your experiencing but I've never in my life faced cunsuuri from north african ppl they're nice people Algerians, Moroccans, Tunisians.
Don't worry about it, there are a lot of perpetually offended, woke and hateful peeps. They think anyone with a different world view to them is "weird".

These children live in a make believe social justice dystopia.

Who are they to gate keep who is African and who isn't? Africa belongs to all African countries, and currently that includes North Africans. They need to get rid of this massive chip on their shoulder, and you Somalis need to stop running with this as well.

Who are they to gate keep who is African and who isn't? Africa belongs to all African countries, and currently that includes North Africans. They need to get rid of this massive chip on their shoulder, and you Somalis need to stop running with this as well.
There is no logic with these people. They fight for social justice but keep to the same talking points that would get anyone else cancelled.

If you mention that statistics show a disproportionate amount of crime among "black youth", they will dismiss the argument. But with the same breath rely heavily on statistics to push a particular point sympathetic to their cause. No understanding of nuance, and the use of hateful shaming language as garnish in their arguments/debates.

Idk what kind of racism your experiencing but I've never in my life faced cunsuuri from north african ppl they're nice people Algerians, Moroccans, Tunisians.
Me too my best friend is North African, but people have different experiences I’m sure there are many racist North Africans that we just haven’t come across

There is no logic with these people. They fight for social justice but keep to the same talking points that would get anyone else cancelled.

If you mention that statistics show a disproportionate amount of crime among "black youth", they will dismiss the argument. But with the same breath rely heavily on statistics to push a particular point sympathetic to their cause. No understanding of nuance, and the use of hateful shaming language as garnish in their arguments/debates.
The funny thing is there's so many credible counter arguments as to why black youth have higher crime rate such black communities being more policed, less white criminal convictions for the same crimes, socio economics etc.., but straight up denying it only paints you as the bad guy.
It reminds of the Jews who clap back at anyone who criticizes their genocide and their to go to response is "you are anti semitic".

It's stupid!

Me too my best friend is North African, but people have different experiences I’m sure there are many racist North Africans that we just haven’t come across
Everyone is racist. We are racist.
Calling a group of people racist is not a good argument. Pretty much every community out there is racist.

Everyone is racist. We are racist.
Calling a group of people racist is not a good argument. Pretty much every community out there is racist.
No not everyone is racist, but yes there are racists in every community. That’s what I was trying to say anyways not that north Africans are the only racists.

The funny thing is there's so many credible counter arguments as to why black youth have higher crime rate such black communities being more policed, less white criminal convictions for the same crimes, socio economics etc.., but straight up denying it only paints you as the bad guy.
It reminds of the Jews who clap back at anyone who criticizes their genocide and their to go to response is "you are anti semitic".

It's stupid!
I am not even talking about one particular group, this applies to all the crazy woke types.

“Melanated African woman” biracial?? Yikes. You weirdos genuinely believe prehistoric admixture shields you from anti blackness.. step out of line & go see how your North African brethren’s treat you. Somali incels aren’t staying out of it, they’re defending North Africans per usual
That's embarrassing why always stay out of it or be silent don't they now CABEEDS or Slaves to them