#NoMore Trending on twitter as public stands with Farmaajo against the American backed coup of Rooble

This guy was an American Marine soldier when the same American Marines were hunting down his own father. Says a lot about his principles.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
this is false, almost every ethnic group in Ethiopia is posting the #nomore, tigrayans included. . It has nothing to do with amara :)
:mjlol:

The same tigrayans that was caught having a online meeting with top officials in the US:mjlol:

this is false, almost every ethnic group in Ethiopia is posting the #nomore, tigrayans included. . It has nothing to do with amara :)

This is the map one of your ministers posted 3 years ago
Screen-Shot-2019-05-26-at-6.13.27-AM.png

EuM9YIwWYAQFxLc.jpeg.jpg

This is the map every Abyssinian fascists parent teach their chidlren .

Some of us are aware of your intentions with this #no more movement. I have no problem of other somalis taking their land and joining your empire but you ain't seeing the Indian Ocean through my land yaa xabash ibnu xabash

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
All I see is Habeshis retweeting N&N bots lool. The No more hashtag was started by Abyssinian Christian supporters of the Ethiopian & Eritrean regimes.
I can’t believe this madness, like how kacaanist enthusiasts support Amhara

View attachment 210464
View attachment 210465

Some of us are aware of your intentions with this #no more movement. I have no problem of other somalis taking their land and joining your empire but you ain't seeing the Indian Ocean through my land yaa xabash ibnu xabash

Im not amara nor am i Ethiopian my friend, your way of thinking is very destructive. You believe somehow that someone is out to get you, this wont get you far my friend. The future of geopolitics is about cooperation, open your eyes and take a look around the world, everyone is in a some kind of friendship.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
View attachment 210464
View attachment 210465

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo You think if caydiid was alive today, would he be a supporter of Farmaajo? I never thought of that you know lol
Absolutely Farmaajo is defying Halane group and closed their airport Aydiid was the destroyer of American arrogance in the 90s , that every Somali can attest to.

Im not amara nor am i Ethiopian my friend, your way of thinking is very destructive. You believe somehow that someone is out to get you, this wont get you far my friend. The future of geopolitics is about cooperation, open your eyes and take a look around the world, everyone is in a some kind of friendship.

Man stop raping your tigray sisters first . Before you mention geopolitical cooperation.

TekNiKo

VIP
Arab man supports Farmaajo says Tuug Rooble is an American puppet

Trending