NOFAP!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prescribe a thorough Quran Saar for females with bean flicking issues , my mind can't conceive that there's Dirac wearing sisters out there being gripped by this nasty habit.

Reborn
I broke down around the 30 ish day mark ffs. I've tried to get back on track but had a wet dream a week in today,the benefits are real though saxib . I've always doubted it and considered the no fap cult as pseudoscience but I had a spark of life during that month. My target is to continue and try to incorporate good habits e.g. Trying to keep up with uni and continue going gym consistently. How are you doing though and what happened to young farah lol.

I'm glad to hear such good news saaxiib :patrice:

Life is going well for me & Young Farah moved on and so I'm here to carry on his nofap legacy on sspot
Have you experienced any unusual female attraction?:mjkkk:

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear such good news saaxiib :patrice:
Life is going well for me & Young Farah moved on and so I'm here to carry on his nofap legacy on sspot
Have you experienced any unusual female attraction?:mjkkk:
Yh definitely bro, there is something different when you relapse that they pick up on. My female flatmate said that I'm bare dead and boring energy wise today , I don't think that it's a coincidental that I relapsed this morning. But es really are a distraction and buuq, focus on ur deen, uni and general self improvement. That's where true happiness lies imo. Also i think young farahs choice was smart, periodically checking up on this site can be entertaining but also a waste of time. I might give it a break and come back on here during Christmas holiday for that near 90 day update.

Last edited:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
@yasmin lan

We should have a private pm group for us females since every thread we make gets derailed or thrown in qashin
Plus many females are too shy to talk about their problems when so many people are judging them
I mean it’s up to y’all :2tjlv3e:
sza-gif-1501534172.gif

Interesting enough I was having a discussion with this guy one of the leanest guy you will ever see absolutely ripped to shreds, he was asking me if I had any rooms available for rent, this dude is not a Muslim.

He is living with this women which he met in a Gym, his complaints is that she wants too much "sex" and this is draining his energy levels/performance (he is pro basketball player) which he wants to cut down to once a month.

Think about this for a moment, a Kafir that lives for free with a hot women who selected him, want's to move out because busting a nut in a condom is draining him and is willing to pay for it, let that sink in for a moment if you think you are struggling.

World

VIP
Interesting enough I was having a discussion with this guy one of the leanest guy you will ever see absolutely ripped to shreds, he was asking me if I had any rooms available for rent, this dude is not a Muslim.

He is living with this women which he met in a Gym, his complaints is that she wants too much "sex" and this is draining his energy levels/performance (he is pro basketball player) which he wants to cut down to once a month.

Think about this for a moment, a Kafir that lives for free with a hot women who selected him, want's to move out because busting a nut in a condom is draining him and is willing to pay for it, let that sink in for a moment if you think you are struggling.
No fap doesn't mean no sex though. Good luck having sex with your wife once a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending