No Xishood having Xalimo holds a burping contest with her racially ambiguous ajnabi boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I get what you're saying, but the fact that she was attacking and hating on Abdis I can see where these guys are coming from. Glass houses and stones, as they say.
It’s never right. They just do it for the retweets and likes.
What do you mean though, I am Somali sometimes Vixr I feel you are lost, and a wondering soul also you seem to speak in cryptic
This site can change you. Make you view Somali women and hijabis in a negative way. It will give you generaliztions.

VixR

Veritas
I get what you're saying, but the fact that she was attacking and hating on Abdis I can see where these guys are coming from. Glass houses and stones, as they say.
You’re really trying to convince me that if any other person on this green earth “attacked” in a tweet the stature of a type of ppl, and she was burping in a video with someone, that would make a breaking news?

Say she was white, and she had tweeted about white men not having the body composition of x men, and then a white guy came across video footage of her, horror of horrors, burping. Do you think White people would make a thread on Whitespot about it on how White women were burped self-haters? Say she was from goddamn Kandahar that we’re supposed to be “blessed against” (only in opposite world are we blessed), do you really think her burp footage would take Afghanspot by storm?

I’m honestly starting to think Somalis are autistic as a population.

This site can change you. Make you view Somali women and hijabis in a negative way. It will give you generaliztions.
I trolled for awhile and thinking back about it some of the stuff I said just bothers me.
It was nothing crazy but I honeslty wouldn’t say anything like that in real life.
I took a break from trolling for a bit. Didn’t feel like my real self.
Now I just troll a little.
Hmmm I have been thinking of deleting this account for a week now wallahi cause it seems to be getting in the way of things like self-improvement and it is an unhealthy distraction. So yeah I think I need to hear from one of y'all I think this friday I will create a goodbye thread and ask the Admin to delete my account

If the dust in the ground that is “our ancestors” can be said to be cognizant, I would have to imagine they tsunami’d in their graves long before these burps materialized. You’re lowlives. But then they probably were too if we’re of them and the product, who can say?
Your eritrean i swear! so stop acting like you are somali.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Hmmm I have been thinking of deleting this account for a week now wallahi cause it seems to be getting in the way of things like self-improvement and it is an unhealthy distraction. So yeah I think I need to hear from one of y'all I think this friday I will create a goodbye thread and ask the Admin to delete my account
If it’s getting in the way of self improvement than leave sxb.

Deleting the account won’t be necessary though. U can always pop up again and say hi. Plus ur a chill user.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
You’re really trying to convince me that if any other person on this green earth “attacked” in a tweet the stature of a type of ppl, and she was burping in a video with someone, that would make a breaking news?

Say she was white, and she had tweeted about white men not having the body composition of x men, and then a white guy came across video footage of her, horror of horrors, burping. Do you think White people would make a thread on Whitespot about it on how White women were burped self-haters? Say she was from goddamn Kandahar that we’re supposed to be “blessed against” (only in opposite world are we blessed), do you really think her burp footage would take Afghanspot by storm?

If they were white, they would've been doxxed on 4chan or Incels.me, if they were afghan, they would've have disappeared the next day lmao. Somali's are docile in comparison.

VixR

Veritas
What do you mean though, I am Somali sometimes Vixr I feel you are lost, and a wondering soul also you seem to speak in cryptic
Before Somalispot, I had my opinions on Somalis, not all of them were good, but they weren’t appallingly awful. Wallahi, if I didn’t have decent brothers and father and sister and mother, I would view Somalis as absolute scum, like literally my perception of them has plummeted to the earth’s core from this site alone and what I’ve learned about the culture. It’s kind of epic. You could say I came to this site out of curiosity or search, if I wanted something to do with it before, I want nothing to do with them now.

Leave before that happens is my advice to the new user.

Lol I'm not trying to convince you of anything, but what you're saying is apples and oranges. White people don't really have much of a "community" and are mostly individualist and largely indifferent to each other, which is a stark contrast to how Somalis and other insular cultures operate i.e collectivist and group-mentality. Despite all of that, have you checked out stormfront? Are you oblivious to the all those memes created by those losers of white women pictured with non-white men, mainly madow dudes, and then a picture taken at a later date where she has a black eye or a mixed-race child with the father being absent?

I'm sure you're well aware of that but you don't conflate the average whites you see in real life with those who frequent boards such as 4chan and Stormfront, and yet you don't have any interest in giving that same benefit of doubt to Somalis.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

:faysalwtf: You're leaving.

:faysalwtf: You're leaving.

Yeah I have been contemplating on leaving, I want to focus on some side projects and school also maybe get more productive with life. We will see wallahi lol school is also a priority these math and science classes are getting harder

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yeah I have been contemplating on leaving, I want to focus on some side projects and school also maybe get more productive with life. We will see wallahi lol school is also a priority these math and science classes are getting harder

You could just take a break. I do it all the time. :farmajoyaab:Unless you're addicted?

@VixR Thanks for the qashin. That was one of my more nuanced and reasonable posts on this site. It's clear you're not interested in having a balanced and fair view on this topic, or that you're as logical and level-headed as you'd like to portray yourself as.

If all it takes is a single online forum to make or break your views on an entire group of people, then that speaks volumes in and of itself.

VixR

Veritas
Lol I'm not trying to convince you of anything, but what you're saying is apples and oranges. White people don't really have much of a "community" and are mostly individualist and largely indifferent to each other, which is a stark contrast to how Somalis and other insular cultures operate i.e collectivist and group-mentality. Despite all of that, have you checked out stormfront? Are you oblivious to the all those memes created by those losers of white women pictured with non-white men, mainly madow dudes, and then a picture taken at a later date where she has a black eye or a mixed-race child with the father being absent?

I'm sure you're well aware of that but you don't conflate the average whites you see in real life with those who frequent boards such as 4chan and Stormfront, and yet you don't have any interest in giving that same benefit of doubt to Somalis.
@VixR Thanks for the qashin. That was one of my more nuanced and reasonable posts on this site. It's clear you're not interested in having a balanced and fair view on this topic, or that you're as logical and level-headed as you'd like to portray yourself as.

If all it takes is a single online forum to make or break your views on an entire group of people, then that speaks volumes in and of itself.

Oh, yeah? I highly doubt you believe any of that yourself.

I qashin’d it, because it’s errant nonsense and dishonest. If it were merely Somalispot, that would be one thing, but I’m talking the entire Somali webosphere is the equivalent of 4chan, and absolute qashin. All the Somali forums, Somali Twitter, Somali YT, Somali Snapchats. Anyone disconnected from Somali culture that attempts to connect out of curiosity will run the other way because of all the autism, or you stay and observe it for the train wreck it is. Name one civil place Somalis congregate.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I am addicted lol, and I am kind of compulsive when it comes to these kind of things I am a extremist when it comes to decision. I either go all in or all out lol, time management is not my forte sadly

:siilaanyosmile:You don't say.

I understand. I have a book recommendation for you. It's a book by James Clear called Atomic Habits. Definitely a great read/listen on actionable habit change.

If you're very busy download audible and listen to it (while commuting). I'm sure you can take advantage of a free trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts