~~No more Ahmed Madoobe~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
They only got view weeks to leave.

Marehan is back baby and ruling again Kismayu.
As I head latest news from close friends somewhere in Somalia, told me that OG with their allies heading to NFD soon after underground heavy army bounce out from Gedo on their way to kismayu in order to get rid off Madows and OG. and Kenya have said "Dabadeena kabanaanka".

Human rights says: Ahmed madobe destroyed Marehan houses located Kismayu some of modern houses and finger point him that he is doing ethnic cleanse.

Ahmed Madobe (Hogamiyaha ururka Raskambooni) he is out. His time has been expired.

NFD. Home sweet home.

21dkeap.jpg

Last edited:
S

SOMACOON

Welcome ma niggah :denzelnigga:

Kismaayo belongs to the Sade, this city belongs to us. The miniorty must show respect, they will always be governed

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Welcome ma niggah :denzelnigga:

Kismaayo belongs to the Sade, this city belongs to us. The miniorty must show respect, they will always be governed

True said. We must govern, that is the way it's bro.
>> Kismayu belongs to Sade Darood, but we can give some space fellow Daroods if they interested. This time we must be that harsh, no mercy to anyone who come to our way. na'mean

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Ahmed Madoobe, he can run but he can't hide. Colonel Abass, Colonel: Bare Hiraale and the wise man General Ahmed warsame are ready to rock and roll. Hear the news soon, Trust me on this, is going to happen sxb.

S

SOMACOON

The only Darood who will be given assets in Kismaayo will be the Dhulbahante. Both the Og and MJ must be sent home. The flag must be changed, and the government must be reinforced

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I'm from greatest family Marehan, our way of life is to live as a legend, no one can try to interrupt us. Whoever try to do that, will fall for sure. Yahya Moorif on the hook.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
The only Darood who will be given assets in Kismaayo will be the Dhulbahante. Both the Og and MJ must be sent home. The flag must be changed, and the government must be reinforced
Marehan made the biggest mistake ever during Somali drought around 70s, "Danwadaagaha", we shouldn't settled down OG to Jubaland where they now claiming as a owner, they should enter the country with valid passport. We fuckt up man.
We have to learn our mistakes, we must be restricted.

About dhulbahante, they confused clan, they don't know yet who to trust. We have to think about it hey. lol

S

SOMACOON

Rer Dini waa rag qiimo badan
Cag dheer calanka xitaa loo sharaxay gumeysi ayaa u dambeeyo

S

SOMACOON

Marehan made the biggest mistake ever during Somali drought around 70s, "Danwadaagaha", we shouldn't settled down OG to Jubaland where they now claiming as a owner, they should enter the country with valid passport. We fuckt up man.
We have to learn our mistakes, we must be restricted.
Bro I'm not worried about cag dheer, we' done fucked those niggahs so many times it ain't even funny no more. Just a few weeks ago madoobe was at Muqdisho begging Barre to work with him.
The Og days are over, they had their 3 years of fun. It's over

S

SOMACOON

Jubalands flag must be changed.
We must have a flag unique to Somalia and Jubba.. A flag once seen recognized as the symbol of the Sade.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Bro I'm not worried about cag dheer, we' done fucked those niggahs so many times it ain't even funny no more. Just a few weeks ago madoobe was at Muqdisho begging Barre to work with him.
The Og days are over, they had their 3 years of fun. It's over

Yeah, walaahi I've heard about that too. Bare refused to accept Madoobe's offer. We must fight back.

S

SOMACOON

How about this one, I made just now.

2gsizpg.jpg

The flag is bad ass. The upper portion should be blue lkn, move the star to the left side, and its gonna be banging

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts