New Somali Generation confused as f*ck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Same 'ol lame topic! :ohlord:Someone tell this negroid lookin' dameer to do the noodle challenge or somethin'

maestro

Cultural revolution
smh this topic again? :snoop:

Seriously though the dude has Nothing Somali left about him. This is what complete assimilation look like.

Keo

VIP
We don't have to associate and be labelled by a colour. AAs don't really have a place they can call home. They have been brought there as slaves to rebuild the country because of the cadaan's recessive genes. They realised the AAs were better at doing these things, and they were well built at the same time. We Somalis have a place we can call home which is Somalia. AAs don't even know their ethnic sub group. They are forced to accept that term. The project known as America would have failed without them.

Last edited:
Did this nigga say "do we consider ourselves black or white"?:draketf: It is one thing to run away form being black but something else entirely to claim white. If the Turks, the kurds and the Levant arabs aren't considered white, what the hell makes you thing you are white?:dwill:

Being white means being or having european ancestors. That's why greeks, portogues, italians and a lot of spanish are considered white even though they are latino looking.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Actually when it comes to the diaspora the Somalis that identify as Somalis alone are a minority.

Canadian Somalis rarely embarrass themselves on YouTube. It's thirsty American former fob girls and guys and a lot of thirsty British chicks. if a Somali girl from Toronto put her business on YouTube "flying to London...its my first time in an airport so look at my simpleton ass act ilbax" everyone would give her the collective side eye. Waxas Toronto weey ka ficantahay. Our biggest Ls are that Riya girl and her sister with the word a day Arabic calendar.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Some folk will slam this guy for claiming something he's not (or atleast asking that question) but then bash the likes of me and others for claiming that we're Somali

:kendrickcry::mindblown:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
A comment:

"black and black identity is an invention of whites to distance african peoples from their real identities. why would i identify as a color when I can say I am somali which is anchored on geography,culture and language. can you imagine if asians identified as small eyed people, a physical feature. white people only identify as white because it gives them an advantage. for example a Russian and a Spanish can come to usa and claim white and they will be considered more for employment and opportunities just be virtue of their conveniently invented white identity even though they don't have anything in common. lost dhaqancelis talking about I am proud of being black... you proud of being a skin color. its like being proud of having two legs."

Rageedi

:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts