NEW Pictures of the Turkish Trained Somali Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you Austic :wtf::williamswtf:54th division with 54K troops was sent to cleanese Idoors but HUTU took Mogadishu and they came back as soon as possible

Clearly you're a fucking idiot. The SNMs VP when it was made was a Hawiye man named Ali Wardhiigley, he went on to form the USC and there's a district in mogadishu named after him. We taught Ali the ins and outs of resistance warfare. We also brought Aideed back from exile in India , and smuggled him through Ethiopia and into somaliland. There Aideed took the mostly hawiye SNA, who's lives we spared , back South to karbash Siad. We armed the USC early on.

Go learn history you punani

Clearly you're a fucking idiot. The SNMs VP when it was made was a Hawiye man named Ali Wardhiigley, he went on to form the USC and there's a district in mogadishu named after him. We taught Ali the ins and outs of resistance warfare. We also brought Aideed back from exile in India , and smuggled him through Ethiopia and into somaliland. There Aideed took the mostly hawiye SNA, who's lives we spared , back South to karbash Siad. We armed the USC early on.

Go learn history you punani
And history tells me you are primitive folks and your history is garbage

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
what a understatement

Don't forget they complain about the 1988 whipping they got. And yet they attacked the pro Somali Gadabuursi. They are hypocrites my brother. And Allah the merciful puts hypocrites in Jahannam to rot. So we all know where they gonna end up. :denzelnigga:

tenor.gif

Don't forget they complain about the 1988 whipping they got. And yet they attacked the pro Somali Gadabuursi. They are hypocrites my brother. And Allah the merciful puts hypocrites in Jahannam to rot. So we all know where they gonna end up. :denzelnigga:
My next business idea (idoor repellent) keeps the idoors away anyway I'll be back on in 40 min

Abaayo macaan I am joking. I have many Isaaq friends they are cool ppl in irl with a nice accent up North. They are my Somali siblings. But here they are so deluded.
isaaq on somali forums and in real life are crazily different they're more somali than cagdheers

wallahi at this point bantus cadacds rahamnweyns and small qabiils should take full control of somalia

kudos to turkey you are doing a great job. if most of the army is not from a major clan ,stupid shitheads will learn how to obey law and order

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
The small Isaac clan are our subjects. Momma Ethiopia will protect you against the savage daroods but we will never give you recognition. We can’t trust people who hate their own people. But thanks for giving us free access to use your port:lolbron:

Oromos are Ethiopian stop claiming my brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending