new moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Good job @Admin for picking one of my favorite members of this forum to be a mod, @Sophisticate modship was long due and I wouldn't think of anyone else who deserve more than her, I am not familiar with @Basic but she seems to be a nice a funny chick, mashalah the gender equality on this forum is in par with the western world.

Congratulations girls and I hope you became fair to all of us and bring positivity and may be end the Somali gender war which is really unnecessary and getting tireseome.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Manafesto, you've been so kind to me since day one and I love your energy in championing womenfolk.

who are these adoptees if i may ask

I once had an orphanage of adult boys but we had to close up shop. :meleshame: The reasons about our shutdown are *confidential*. Sadly.

:stressed: I know you are afflicted with yellow fever but I fear you are succumbing to samaalpox?

I kid, thank you sxb.

Totally Queen! You think I would kowtow to the new female mods otherwise...

tenor.gif

Excellent picks congratulations ladies, I like how there are is so much female bashing but most odd are woman. Y’all need to use that ban hammer a bit don’t be shy now :chrisfreshhah:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I understand @Sophisticate who is a veteran and well deserved but who is @Basic never heard of this person

Thank you, bro but I think Basic is a great choice. She's lovely, low key, been here for some time, get's a long well with other members and appears fair-minded.

Excellent picks congratulations ladies, I like how there are is so much female bashing but most odd are woman. Y’all need to use that ban hammer a bit don’t be shy now :chrisfreshhah:

Thank you, bro. We're new editions so give us some time. :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending