New Ministers

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Could be fake news but seeing some MPs who came through with vote for constitution for puntland who got big roles

f*ck Somalia why are all these niggas corrupt. minister of commerce is the new justice & defence, Fiqi as NISA, sanbaloshe as interior minister etc. I would’ve found more idiots in places where they shouldn’t be if I kept looking.

Somalia is a joke. Khatumo has better selection process for its ministers than this. They make their ministers take tests out of 100 applicants and choose the best one. This right here is just a bunch of politicians that like Hassan and are not qualified. Dowlad goboleed having better due diligence than the FGS :snoop:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Shout out to waziirka Diinta iyo Awqaafta 🇸🇴, Sheikh Mukhtar Roobow Abu Mansuur (May Allah preserve him)

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
He should name Sanyare foreign minister as it's not fair for others when a interior minister can't go to his home state. Foreign minister he can become the personal secretary of Garguurte's daughter who is the real foreign secretary. He become a shameful Horgal from a respected governor.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Thats a diverse list, you would have thought President Hassan Sheikh Mahamuud was a HAG only kkkkk

Thats a diverse list, you would have thought President Hassan Sheikh Mahamuud was a HAG only kkkkk

He hasn't captured the country yet. This is just fake representation until he doesn't need them anymore. Like fake federalism was used to lure Somalis back into creating the state.

He should name Sanyare foreign minister as it's not fair for others when a interior minister can't go to his home state. Foreign minister he can become the personal secretary of Garguurte's daughter who is the real foreign secretary. He become a shameful Horgal from a respected governor.
Sanyare totally ruined his political career. I understand he had disagreement with Deni, but to sell his soul to the devil isn't what I expected form him given that he's very wealthy individual. Last i talked to him back in January, he told me he's done with Puntland politics and will try his luck in the federal government. Apparently he wasn't joking. Him and reer Biciidyahan guy Xange are friends and they are becoming Puntlands worst enemies.

An MJ as minister of interior when his FMS has declared independence? Wasn’t minister of security separate from interior? The important ministries to loot or make money from are minister of planning, finance, defense, construction, climate change, marine resources, education, health everything else is useless.
:what1:

I called the appointment of Cali Xoosh as interior minister after Gurguurte pushes through his illegitimate constitution. Sanyare was the most visible supporter of the new constitution but Xoosh is the ring leader of the anti-Deni PL MPs. Fiqi was moved to MFA to be under Jihan's supervision kkk. Fartaag has been a loyal dog to garguurte for some time now as a UPD member which sees him rewarded with the useless security portfolio. @TekNiKo Even Kulane Jiis voted for the new constitution after being paid off.

Post in thread 'FGS is deceiving internationals' https://www.somalispot.com/threads/fgs-is-deceiving-internationals.162742/post-3944379

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Darood got finance minister and interior minister according to this not sure it can be possible. But do think Sanyare will get big role

PL govt doesn't care what HSM reshuffle brings arintu waa qadiyad not posts. We only recognise the 2012 constitution in garowe 1 and 2 and HSM is the ex president in our eyes.

cow

VIP
I called the appointment of Cali Xoosh as interior minister after Gurguurte pushes through his illegitimate constitution. Sanyare was the most visible supporter of the new constitution but Xoosh is the ring leader of the anti-Deni PL MPs. Fiqi was moved to MFA to be under Jihan's supervision kkk. Fartaag has been a loyal dog to garguurte for some time now as a UPD member which sees him rewarded with the useless security portfolio. @TekNiKo Even Kulane Jiis voted for the new constitution after being paid off.

Post in thread 'FGS is deceiving internationals' https://www.somalispot.com/threads/fgs-is-deceiving-internationals.162742/post-3944379

Madoobe tried to stop it but ulusow refused. Janan in the next couple of days will be named deputy head of NISA. He will basically be in charge of jubbaland NISA.

Interesting times are a head.