New Afro-Asiatic Branch in Southeast Europe

Through an interesting linguistic hypothesis, 'proto-Indo-European' (proto-/IE) received Afro-Asiatic (AA) influence via a branch labeled "Old Balkanic," which had similar features as Egyptian, Semitic, and Berber -- a new dead AA segment.

Instead of proposing Seimitc direct contact, Bjørn G. R. (2023) proposed an intermediate early Neolithic contact culture horizon that enriched IE regarding subsistence formations and numerical systems:
1699905340457.png

1699905348570.png

It's fascinating how the Balkans pre-IE had AA speakers.

Insular Celtic had contact with AA speakers in the terminal Bronze Age. Or we're looking at an archaic sub-stratum that differentially influenced Celts (Matasović, 2012, p. 155):
1699909169160.png

One of the convenient interpretations is that the pre-Celtic language of the region before it got absorbed was either heavily AA imprinted or part of the AA genetic phylogeny.

There are things un-documented about pre-history that defy the current historical narrative order of past understanding as historical documentation was given in a later demographic paradigm.

Garaad diinle

 
Through an interesting linguistic hypothesis, 'proto-Indo-European' (proto-/IE) received Afro-Asiatic (AA) influence via a branch labeled "Old Balkanic," which had similar features as Egyptian, Semitic, and Berber -- a new dead AA segment.

Instead of proposing Seimitc direct contact, Bjørn G. R. (2023) proposed an intermediate early Neolithic contact culture horizon that enriched IE regarding subsistence formations and numerical systems:
View attachment 303294
View attachment 303295

Insular Celtic had contact with AA speakers in the terminal Bronze Age. Or we're looking at an archaic sub-stratum that differentially influenced Celts (Matasović, 2012, p. 155):
View attachment 303303

One of the convenient interpretations is that the pre-Celtic language of the region before it got absorbed was either heavily AA imprinted or part of the AA genetic phylogeny.

There are things un-documented about pre-history that defy the current historical narrative order of past understanding as historical documentation was given in a later demographic paradigm.
Finally it got classified as an afro-asiatic language. Linguistics and historians always knew that the early neolithic farmers from anatolia aside from introducing farming to europe they also brought with them organization, technology and know how, you can see the similarities between the megalithic structure of gobekli tepe built by the neolithic farmers in anatolia and stonehenge also build by neolithic farmers in britain.

These neolithic farmers also brought with them their language and despite the obvious source of the language linguistics were reluctant to say that it was a from of afro-Asiatic language family. Aside from the genetic evidence their are linguistic evidence that also point to an afro-asiatic influence in europe, i remember coming across this video discussing how celtic is very similar in some aspect to semitic languages.

I also remember reading about either the celts or the irish claiming to have come from anatolia and as crazy as it may sound it might have been a faint memory of their origin preserved in oral story. It's quite interesting to see that afro-asiatic language proceded the indo-european in southern europe. Etruscans spoke a mysterious language of their own that if not related to basque might be a branch of the afro-asiatic language spoken by the neolithic farmers specially since etruscans were related to neolithic farmers.

The truth and surprise is that the Somali language is the legitimate heir to the Afro-Asian languages .

Through my linguistic research, which continued for many years, it became clear to me how authentic and ancient the Somali language is .
I am now in the process of writing this linguistic surprise that will explain the depth of the persecuted and unknown Somali language in the field of linguistics.

Yes, the so-called Indo-European languages are an extension of the Afro-Asiatic languages.
I'll give you this quick example to illustrate what I mean.

The Arabic word ( جليد jalīd ) means: snow .
In the Syriac language, the word (ܓܠܝܕܐ‎ ( gəlīḏāʾ) means: snow, cold.

On the Wiktionary website we find this comment :
" Possibly derived from Latin gelidus; compare Arabic ( جليد jalīd ), Hebrew גְּלִיד‎ (glíd).
From Proto-Indo-European *gel- (“cold”). Related to English cold.
This etymology is incomplete. You can help Wiktionary by elaborating on the origins of this term .

Now it is my turn to explain the linguistic origin of the word ( *gel- ( “ cold ”/ ܓܠܝܕܐ‎ ( gəlīḏāʾ/ جليد jalīd ) using the Somali language .

As we know, the color of ice is white.

As you also know, the word ( cad عد ) / ( cadaan عدان) in the Somali language means white, clear .
Also, In the ancient Egyptian language, the word ( حذ ) means white,
or sunrise ( meaning the whiteness of the sky after the intense darkness of the night ) .
What happened is that the Indo-European peoples lost the ability to pronounce the letter “ayn ع” in the Somali word ( cad عد ) / ( cadaan عدان) or the letter “ ḥāʾ ح ” in the ancient Egyptian word ( حذ ) .

Therefore, the letter ( ح / ع ) was changed to the letter ( g چ ) .

So the word ( cadaan عدان) becomes ( gadaan چدان ), then the letter ( N ن ) is changed to the letter ( L ل ) and the letter ( D د/ذ) is placed at the back of the word so that it becomes ( Galād چلاد / Galīd چليد ) .

cold كلدGalād چلاد / Galīd چليدgadaan چدانcadaan عدانcad عد

cad cadaan gadaan Galād / Galīd cold .

cadaan = cold :yloezpe:

In the end, remember when you say “ cold day ” it is as if you are saying “ white day / maalin cadaan ah ” .

cold day = maalin cadaan ah .:ftw9nwa:

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘

View attachment 303294
View attachment 303295

View attachment 303303

What’s it gonna be called now? The Afro-Eurasian language or the Hamito-Semitic-Japethic language group?

Last edited:
Finally it got classified as an afro-asiatic language. Linguistics and historians always knew that the early neolithic farmers from anatolia aside from introducing farming to europe they also brought with them organization, technology and know how, you can see the similarities between the megalithic structure of gobekli tepe built by the neolithic farmers in anatolia and stonehenge also build by neolithic farmers in britain.

These neolithic farmers also brought with them their language and despite the obvious source of the language linguistics were reluctant to say that it was a from of afro-Asiatic language family. Aside from the genetic evidence their are linguistic evidence that also point to an afro-asiatic influence in europe, i remember coming across this video discussing how celtic is very similar in some aspect to semitic languages.

I also remember reading about either the celts or the irish claiming to have come from anatolia and as crazy as it may sound it might have been a faint memory of their origin preserved in oral story. It's quite interesting to see that afro-asiatic language proceded the indo-european in southern europe. Etruscans spoke a mysterious language of their own that if not related to basque might be a branch of the afro-asiatic language spoken by the neolithic farmers specially since etruscans were related to neolithic farmers.
I am not sure if there is any continuity between the Gobekli Tepe and Stone Henge, other than that they are megalithic and built by people broadly similar in genetics. Gobekli Tepe's population were semi-sedentary hunter-gatherers on the precipices of the “agricultural revolution.” Considering their geographic placement; they were Natufian-mixed as it was in southern Turkey, technically on reaches of the Fertile Crescent, instead of Anatolia-proper. European Farmers stem from Anatolian Neolithic Farmers from Northern Turkey - Barcin type variation.

Factoring the lack of conclusive relational evidence, I was on the team that refrained from over-speculating on the Afro-Asiatic labeling of the people. I am not confident if Anatolian N rich peoples all spoke Afro-Asiatic - or if they at all were the same people in the real ethnographic sense beyond genetics and broad material archeological classifications. I don't even know how much we can attribute genetic similarity and pottery-relatedness to cultural, social, and linguistic homogeneity.

If the source was an Afro-Asiatic language regarding Celtic, it could not have come from the early European Farmers since Semitic is younger than the Neolithization of Europe. We’re witnessing two possibilities, a phenomenon similar to the Balkanic effect of secondary language diffusion of a pre-Semitic influence. Or there was a later spread. The latter explanation is even more cumbersome because it entails extraordinary globalization beyond the current picture of Neolithic geographic culture clusters of pottery groups.

Realistically, the European Neolithic housed linguistic diversity. Now we know that in Balkan, some of that diversity was another Branch of Afro-Asiatic. How that branch got there is hard to say.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
That explains why Greeks and some Yugoslavs carry E1b1b… We wuz first. :damn:

This puts into question that there was a pre-Semitic AA migration from out of Levant as well. An Earlier Neolithic offshoot that split out from what Ehret calls the Boreafrasian node:
1700070409674.png

It fits nicely. It seems the upstream node of bifurcated Semitic-Egyptian-Berber migrated out of northeast Africa. It fits in with this:
1700070344034.png

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
This puts into question that there was a pre-Semitic AA migration from out of Levant as well. An Earlier Neolithic offshoot that split out from what Ehret calls the Boreafrasian node:
View attachment 303600

It fits nicely. It seems the upstream node of bifurcated Semitic-Egyptian-Berber migrated out of northeast Africa. It fits in with this:
View attachment 303599
Damn no wonder Berbers Egytians and Semites all look the same they're twinning

View attachment 303600

View attachment 303599
I thought Ancient Egyptian is a separate branch in Afro-Asatic language different from Berber and Semitic

I thought Ancient Egyptian is a separate branch in Afro-Asatic language different from Berber and Semitic
Yeh I remember this Jewish Semitic student saying Semitic is closest to Berber followed by Cushitic. While Egyptian and Chadic are similar.

@The alchemist I don’t think AA reached the Balkans. The Anatolian farmers that went on to colonise Europe spread from the Balkan’s. They would have diffused the AA into all of Europe (before the steppe people came in). Many languages like Basque and Etruscan including Indo European once would have hinted AA substrates. Besides Anatolia was densely populated for E-M78 migrants to have left any impact.

Garaad diinle

 
I am not sure if there is any continuity between the Gobekli Tepe and Stone Henge, other than that they are megalithic and built by people broadly similar in genetics.
I know but can' but can't a man dream kkk. While there might not be concrete proof of cultural continuity in the field of building megalithic structure it sure is peculiar how in a number of places in southern europe where we know that neolithic farmers were present we also find megalithic structure everywhere. Sardinia for example an island inhabited by a population that are almost genetically identical to the neolithic farmers and their island is field with megalithic structures. That being said it's but a theory yet to be proven.

If the source was an Afro-Asiatic language regarding Celtic, it could not have come from the early European Farmers since Semitic is younger than the Neolithization of Europe. We’re witnessing two possibilities, a phenomenon similar to the Balkanic effect of secondary language diffusion of a pre-Semitic influence. Or there was a later spread. The latter explanation is even more cumbersome because it entails extraordinary globalization beyond the current picture of Neolithic geographic culture clusters of pottery groups.
While the video used semitic as an example he also generalized these similarities to both egyptian and berber languages so north afro-asiatic but you've already pointed out the boreafrasian branch of afro-asiatic language containing all the mentioned languages.

I wonder if this Old balkanic can explain the peculiar similarities between near eastern languages such as semitic and the greek language. For example taurus meaning bull but also levantine arabic taour or classical arabic thowr. Also logic which is derived from greek logos meaning speech and in arabic lugha meaning language and in somali luuq meaning good sound. Finally burgz indo-european meaning summit and in arabic burj meaning a mountain. Of course there might've been some influence from phoenicians who also spread the alphabet to the greek and vice versa hellanic influence on the near east.

Last edited:
Damn no wonder Berbers Egytians and Semites all look the same they're twinning
Phenotype and genotype is a different issue. North Africa underwent complex interweaving of genetic substructures over the millenniums. Egypt had a West Asian/Levant receptive influence, so they showed an Asiatic shift.

Semitic, Egyptian, and Berber are different branches. But one prominent theory says before they bifurcated, in the pre-proto of each one of them, coalesced to a linguistic dialect parent stage that they would respectively innovatively diverge from. Based on the linguistic relationship, those three pre-definite branchings had descended from a common dialectical continuum.

Nigga threw the most abnormal examples at me kkkk. Most people across these groups have a common look that's undeniable
They all share that pan-Arab look, it’s undeniable. Obviously, there are localised phenotypes in each region.

Normies in real life don’t group these peoples as one Arab race for no reason. It’s clear as day how similar they look.

Trending