Neurodivergent users, soo gal

Wonky

Djiboutian 🇩🇯
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@DojaKhat existence alone disproves your statement she’s neurodivergent and definitely not “low iq”? There’s different types of mental illnesses that count as neurodivergent none of them making you “low iq”, Tourette’s syndrome is one of them, all Tourette syndrome means is having uncontrollable movements called tics , ADHD is also one and that just means being hyperactive with a few other symptoms , how does any of that make them “low iq?
1714479665244.png

im sorry for insulting you brother, i shouldn’t have done that forgive me but that comment was extremely stupid.
My sister is neurodivergent ( dyslexic) and probably one of the smartest girls I know.

mrlog

VIP
@DojaKhat existence alone disproves your statement she’s neurodivergent and definitely not “low iq”? There’s different types of mental illnesses that count as neurodivergent none of them making you “low iq”, Tourette’s syndrome is one of them, all Tourette syndrome means is having uncontrollable movements called tics , ADHD is also one and that just means being hyperactive with a few other symptoms , how does any of that make them “low iq? View attachment 327154
im sorry for insulting you brother, i shouldn’t have done that forgive me but that comment was extremely stupid.
My sister is neurodivergent ( dyslexic) and probably one of the smartest girls I know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
People need to understand there’s types of Autism in the Autistic spectrum

There’s level 1, 2 and 3

Autistic level 1 (formerly known as Asperger syndrome) are those who have a very mild autism. They can be interactive yet prefer their own solitude. They can form a relationship yet struggle in maintaining it. They can adapt well to mainstream and mask really well. But with good support needs their challenges aren’t as severe compare to level 3 .

Autistic level 2: needs additional supports

Level 2 ASD is associated with more noticeable social and verbal communication challenges than level 1 ASD. Even with proper support, difficulties in communicating efficiently and responding inappropriately may occur.

Have difficulty decoding non-verbal cues such as facial expressions
  • Have difficulty decoding non-verbal cues such as facial expressions
  • Communicate in short sentences
  • Only engage in specific discussions
Due to the inability to cope with change, level 2 ASD may cause struggles with daily functioning. Changes may often cause feelings of distress.

Autism level 3: severe support needs

Level 3 ASD is the most severe form of autism. Children in this autistic level will exhibit the same behaviors as those in the first and second levels but to an extreme degree. Due to extreme verbal and nonverbal communication challenges, difficulties in engaging in daily activities and social interactions may occur.

Children with level 3 ASD may also:

• Avoiding or limiting social interactions
  • Struggling with imaginative plays with peers
  • Showing a lack of interest in friends
  • Struggling to change routine activities
  • Experiencing severe distress when a situation requires altering focus or changing tasks. Those with level 3 tends to have intellectual issues as well.
Not every autistic people are the same.

Trending

Latest posts