Need to learn how to read Quran

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Bro look up this book called, Noorani Qaida
There’s also Somali versions , after hire a Somali tutor for $25-50 dollars a hour a day

Noorani Qaida is made by Subcontinent Muslims and has a lot of tutorials on YouTube that can give you a foundation that possibly when you go to a teacher you might not need as much support
The fee is the monthly fee

Get a teacher please sxb, I'm assuming your still in school or have a job and other priorities and could make excuses.

It'll be very hard to hold yourself accountable. Almost everyone who learned to read the quran was taught by a teacher. Set a time and place with them even if it's online and trust me that's the best route.

Italki.com!

There are teachers from Egypt and almost almost ever Muslim land as well teachers in the West.You can learn Arabic, Tajweed or basic Quran on there. I would suggest scheduling a free lesson on there. If you don’t like online I would suggest asking your local mosques or searching online for study centres offering courses. There are many around these days.

YouTube is also a great resource as someone has already commented.

Go to dugsi. Be in the class for young beginners if you can’t find one for adults. Don’t be embarrassed or shy to seek this knowledge in person. Finding a local teacher to begin with is easier since they’ll be able to help you better in a more direct way. May Allah make it easier for you to read the Quran.

I had a similar problem and I currently have an online Quran teacher from Pakistan. It’s been going well, I finished the noorani qaida (it’s a book that teaches you the alphabet, all the movements, joined letters, basically how to read the Arabic of the Quran) and moved on to reciting and memorizing the surahs

I think it’s better to learn from a teacher, there’s so many online teachers out there nowadays so you don’t even have to leave your home. I mean I guess you can learn on your own..but it’s hard to correct yourself if you make a mistake as you’re a beginner, whereas a teacher can point out your error right away and teach you correct pronunciation/tajweed. Find a teacher walal. Best of luck

Trending

Latest posts