Name changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghost and Hashibarre.

You can change your name on your own now.

IMG_20161227_122507.jpg

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
People who change their username should have "Formerly known as" on their tagline under their name.

Apollo

VIP
There are a lot of people that changed their names. They need to reintroduce themselves.

Wanted to troll and change name to: ''His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Amun Doctor Amun Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Somalia in Particular''

But there's a character limit. :ileycry:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
People who change their username should have "Formerly known as" on their tagline under their name.
No @Bielsa and all you other c*nt muffins that are advocating for the nonsense he wrote through likes.

Are you telling me I went through a SomaliSpot rebirth for no reason?

:pacspit:

Why would anyone want to change their name in the first place unless it was something silly like @ghost or an actual first name? But why would anyone want to have a silly name like those in the first place?

This is why I call ghost a troll. 666? Really?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
http://www.somalispot.com/pages/rules/

Where?

You're breaking the harassment rule though.

:mjpls:
f*ck you, VanillaJohnson waan kugu jihaada.

I dipped into the SomaliSpot lazarus pit known as 'Name Change' to be reborn with a new Calvin Klein and I'm being outted left and right.

@Bielsa is against freedom of rights, if whatever he said is implemented I'm going to petition for qabiils and flags to be put under names.

:fittytousand: This is just the beginning, we'll have religious stances added too.

what happened to reer anime warya. are you an ex weeb aswell?
I'm ex-Weeb, I haven't told my parents yet though :whew:

This is why I call ghost a troll. 666? Really?
666 has many meanings, if you're asking what it means from a religious perspective in Islam it's nothing but a number.

:mjpls: @madamelioness

Status
Not open for further replies.