Nabi Maxamed Kasakow Rasuulkeena Waa Janan Subxanallah

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
That mother was overjoyouus and got a bit carried away and I dont blame her, she spent the last 2 years camping with him and feeding his troops on the outskirts of Maandheere. She is happy that he was welcomed back to his home city Doloow. Cabdirashiid Janan(xafidullah) is a hero to many Somalis at home and abroad.

That mother was overjoyouus and got a bit carried away and I dont blame her, she spent the last 2 years camping with him and feeding his troops on the outskirts of Maandheere. She is happy that he was welcomed back to his home city Doloow. Cabdirashiid Janan(xafidullah) is a hero to many Somalis at home and abroad.
he was a daboqoodhi for Kenya:farmajoyaab:

Janan ain’t a hero. Farmaajo is using him, but it doesn’t guarantee amnesty after he is no longer of value. You lot need to learn proper politics. If I had my way Janan would’ve received a bullet to the head and left to rot. Farmaajo is playing the long game but it doesn’t mean that we should forgive him

TekNiKo

VIP
he was a daboqoodhi for Kenya:farmajoyaab:
His past before Kenya was an illustrious career starting in the 90s where he fought invading Ethiopia, he then split from the ICU in 2007 when he saw their extremist ways and expelled the terrorist scourge from Daawo to Luuq to Beled Xaawo to Dolow. He then joined the glorious government lead by his Honourable President Farmaajo bringing thousands of weapons and technicals with him. He has increased our firepower tenfold and destroyed any hope left for the dwindling prisoner of Xalane Blackie.

TekNiKo

VIP
Janan ain’t a hero. Farmaajo is using him, but it doesn’t guarantee amnesty after he is no longer of value. You lot need to learn proper politics. If I had my way Janan would’ve received a bullet to the head and left to rot. Farmaajo is playing the long game but it doesn’t mean that we should forgive him
Lol, right now Janan is chilling in turkey with 3 million dollars to his name. Farmaajo gave him the golden package.

His past before Kenya was an illustrious career starting in the 90s where he fought invading Ethiopia, he then split from the ICU in 2007 when he saw their extremist ways and expelled the terrorist scourge from Daawo to Luuq to Beled Xaawo to Dolow. He then joined the glorious government lead by his Honourable President Farmaajo bringing thousands of weapons and technicals with him. He has increased our firepower tenfold and destroyed any hope left for the dwindling prisoner of Xalane Blackie.
So he went from doing niiko for Kenya then Ethiopia then Kenya? If I learn how to do niiko for shisheeye will I also be considered a hero for MX:mjpls:

Anything he achieved is obsoleted now that he worked with Kenya and blackie against the federal govt

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Lol, right now Janan is chilling in turkey with 3 million dollars to his name. Farmaajo gave him the golden package.
3 million dollars woooow and turkish residency all för Janaan a fugitive from law to not side with OG sayid Ahmed braaaaavo:2tjlv3e:

Meanwhile their people are starving im Gedo aqliga mxta iyo langaabyada taagero bal eega:umad:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@JalleGeesi talk to me when your uncles in Doollo start getting arrested for being the TPLF slaves they are, Cagjar failed on his promises to arrest them all and put them in court, these are people who have the blood of my people on their hands, attacking my lands, munafiqnimada iska daaya, somalida have Phd in hypocrisy, we will never forget or forgive the administration who carried out genocide against not just my people but other Somalis in Killka DDS. Cagjar is playing a dangerous game incorporating them instead of arresting and getting them sentenced for their crimes against humanity.

@JalleGeesi talk to me when your uncles in Doollo start getting arrested for being the TPLF slaves they are, Cagjar failed on his promises to arrest them all and put them in court, these are people who have the blood of my people on their hands, attacking my lands, munafiqnimada iska daaya, somalida have Phd in hypocrisy, we will never forget or forgive the administration who carried out genocide against not just my people but other Somalis in Killka DDS. Cagjar is playing a dangerous game incorporating them instead of arresting and getting them sentenced for their crimes against humanity.
Farmaajo was TPLF slave too, tell me when he's hanged for treason :farmajoyaab:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Farmaajo was TPLF slave too, tell me when he's hanged for treason :farmajoyaab:
Farmaajo purged TPLF from Somalia and established Nation to Nation relations with Ethiopia, they cannot interfere in our affairs and we wont interfere in theirs, the TPLF slave is well known and on black list saxib they include a large chunk of Cagjar's administration, he only fired some to replace them with the same other TPLF based on clan, hoping they would take his directives, when in reality they are no different to Alshabab.

Farmaajo purged TPLF from Somalia and established Nation to Nation relations with Ethiopia, they cannot interfere in our affairs and we wont interfere in theirs, the TPLF slave is well known and on black list saxib they include a large chunk of Cagjar's administration, he only fired some to replace them with the same other TPLF based on clan, hoping they would take his directives, when in reality they are no different to Alshabab.
I have one question for you, did Farmaajo work for Melez Zenawi? You don't need to answer cause we both know the answer. :farmajoyaab: