(Naag Nool) best Female rapper in Sweden are about to release her new album

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I've listen to some Swedish rap its kinda fire. Only problem is I can't understand. I know some like naod, dree low, yasinthedon,

mah nigga she's already corrupt
From the interview, she’s proud to be Somali, she acknowledges our struggles and how resilient we are. She recognises her success came from the somali diaspora. I don’t care about her personal behaviour, these things alone puts her above most xalimos.

From the interview, she’s proud to be Somali, she acknowledges our struggles and how resilient we are. She recognises her success came from the somali diaspora. I don’t care about her personal behaviour, these things alone puts her above most xalimos.
she's still going against the deen however, bad example for our little xaarlimos

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Rap is associated with drugs, sex and violence. All the music industry is owned by whites who use Black Americans and Carribeans to corrupt their own people.

It’s sad that many youth are falling for this trap.

Rap is associated with drugs, sex and violence. All the music industry is owned by whites who use Black Americans and Carribeans to corrupt their own people.

It’s sad that many youth are falling for this trap.
exactly, instead of listening to youngboy, listen to surah al-nas