N&N are behind Mahadi Guuleed's face-Saving deliberate propaganda

After Hassan Sh recognized SSC, CBB got mad so Farmaajo and Fahad started selling conspiracy theory that says "Muuse Biixi and SL was informed the decision"

All these Isaaq mps are pro Farmaajo well played rawaayad the man "who leaked" was the pro Farmaajo Habarjeclo maareeye and the guy who speaks is Farmaajos Garxajis deputy PM mahdi 🤣🤣

SL got mad and released Statement against it before this ruwaayad

I have also xog that they started funding more Al Shabaab "because Somali govt funds their jabhad Khatumo" you will see NISA accusing SL someday.

Last edited:
I don't know why HSM Government cares about the terrorists Somalilands, and as for the homeless Isaaq refugees who are Alshabaab agents in Mogadishu they should all be arrested and reported.

Mogadishu should be extremely xenophobic to these terrorists Isaaqs.

Horta Ustaad, when is HSM gonna focus on building the new Hawiye states, all I see is Facebook gossips and Zero action from the Government.

I don't know why HSM Government cares about the terrorists Somalilands, and as for the homeless Isaaq refugees who are Alshabaab agents in Mogadishu they should all be arrested and reported.

Mogadishu should be extremely xenophobic to these terrorists Isaaqs.

Horta Ustaad, when is HSM gonna focus on building the new Hawiye states, all I see is Facebook gossips and Zero action from the Government.
The constitution will be modified under the Gareens by June next year before the end of their extension in Nov 2024. Mogadishu Status will be defined in the constitution and after that the PROCESS of Banshabelle, Hiiraan State and Mogadishu moyoral elections will start by July 2024.

This guy just writes whatever he wants. A pure nonsense story teller.
Mxs are not happy about SSC Statehood under Hassan Sheikh
Screenshot_20231024-084805.jpg
bc they were using "Jamaahiirta" imagin Aabo Farmaajo without Jamaahiirta 🤣🤣

Nice try with Mahdi Guuleed ruwaayad
Screenshot_20231024-084805.jpg

Mxs are not happy about SSC Statehood under Hassan Sheikh View attachment 300529bc they were using "Jamaahiirta" imagin Aabo Farmaajo without Jamaahiirta 🤣🤣

Nice try with Mahdi Guuleed ruwaayad
View attachment 300529

:mjkkk: ustaadow, today marexaan are 4th in Darood Hierarchy behind the kablalax crew Ogaden, majerteen, and Dhulbahante.

:dead:Kkkk 3 kablalax states but no marexaan state, ileen marexaan waa loomaoyaan who depend on Hawiyes for support, no wonder all these marexaan folks are personality worshippers who worship farmaajo like they did with siade barre.

Last edited:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
After Hassan Sh recognized SSC, CBB got mad so Farmaajo and Fahad started selling conspiracy theory that says "Muuse Biixi and SL was informed the decision"

All these Isaaq mps are pro Farmaajo well played rawaayad the man "who leaked" was the pro Farmaajo Habarjeclo maareeye and the guy who speaks is Farmaajos Garxajis deputy PM mahdi 🤣🤣

SL got mad and released Statement against it before this ruwaayad

I have also xog that they started funding more Al Shabaab "because Somali govt funds their jabhad Khatumo" you will see NISA accusing SL someday.

"you will see NISA accusing SL someday"

Great excuse to use to crush them