My views

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Lool no. Women are meant for sex. Nothing more nothing less. The slit inbetween their legs isnt what i am after, i am after submission.
If you are after submission and power only, then there is no need to focus on women exclusively.
In fact, you can get a better high by getting males to submit to you since they are more superior anyways. A pathetic weak, woman who timidly agrees vs. a strong, non-menustrating, proud man who resists...what's the more enticing challenge??

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
so if @AbdiJohnson submits to u ur gucci? :mjkkk:
My philosophy:
If you are after submission and power only, then there is no need to focus on women exclusively.
In fact, you can get a better high by getting males to submit to you since they are more superior anyways. A pathetic weak, woman who timidly agrees vs. a strong, non-menustrating, proud man who resists...what's the more enticing challenge??
Go clean your filthy slit:susp:

Apollo

VIP
I'm noticing young people these days are becoming more and more extremist/radical in their worldview. What is going on?

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
This is because you are unemployed and very young. I can teach you to become like me, it's a one time offer.

And those total free market kool aid drinkers, commie sympathizers, and green/deep ecology extremists seem to be rising as well.

It wasn't this bad in the 00s.
yeah even in 2010 people were more liberal on the internet. thank god these days ended:whew:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I'm noticing young people these days are becoming more and more extremist/radical in their worldview. What is going on?
So seeking submission and power is radical? You my friend are very vulnerable.
This is because you are unemployed and very young. I can teach you to become like me, it's a one time offer.
I will take the offer :stevej:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
And those total free market kool aid drinkers, commie sympathizers, and green/deep ecology extremists seem to be rising as well.

It wasn't this bad in the 00s.
social media in the 00's was weak and was used mostly to connect with real ppl

notice how all the supposed extreme views are pretty easy to categorize. u can tell which sites a nigga frequents based on his views. the internet is like highschool cliques for the kids who never got to be in a highschool clique :ftw9nwa:

black

live and let die.
:drakelaugh::dead::dead1:

Apollo

VIP
social media in the 00's was weak and was used mostly to connect with real ppl

notice how all the supposed extreme views are pretty easy to categorize. u can tell which sites a nigga frequents based on his views. the internet is like highschool cliques for the kids who never got to be in a highschool clique :ftw9nwa:

Nah, in the West most people had internet by the early 00s. And it became fairly sophisticated by 05. So, between 05-10 it wasn't much different tech wise.

Perhaps it was a process that needed more time. I remember reading about some theory how the internet is radicalizing people into ideological bubbles. Most people now only consume media that is in accordance with their worldview.

We are all doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending