My great grandfather

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Qashin? Not trying instigate mate, sorry bout that but In the past men usually would’ve taken full custody of the child, just saying. I’m just thinking if there were different arrangement…
You gave me another qashin
1713328360712.png

I literally just wanted to tell you guys about my great grandfather, he died nearly 10 years before I was born, I don’t know the details of his life, or how he managed that many kids, knowing my family their mothers probably raised them.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Yk the exact number but not his life? K, sus….
His children are literally alive, my hoyo is the child of one of his daughters, this guy had 53 kids why the hell wouldn’t i know that, literally the reason as to why my mothers family is so big, I met his kids all the time when I was in Kenya/Somalia, ofc I would know how much kids he had, makes much more sense for me know to how much kids my grandparents had then every single detail of their life.

His children are literally alive, my hoyo is the child of one of his daughters, this guy had 53 kids why the hell wouldn’t i know that, literally the reason as to why my mothers family is so big, I met his kids all the time when I was in Kenya/Somalia, ofc I would know how much kids he had, makes much more sense for me know to how much kids my grandparents had then every single detail of their life.
K