My God. Xamar is hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Waar meeshu kululaa :farmajoyaab:

Alhamdulilaah, first and foremost I have been here for a few days, only thing I gather from this city is that any minute could be your last, I drove past the Naasa Hablood hotel 15mins before the attack walaahi. :damedamn:

Ever since the latest attack I moved out from the hotel I was staying to a house in Degmada Abdiaziiz, hands down the safest neighbourhood in the city. :salute:

Except the occasional gunshots, it's lit. Liido is like 15mins away from the house I rented, one thing I also noticed is that all the Embassies have been given a land right at Liido beach.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Waar meeshu kululaa :farmajoyaab:

Alhamdulilaah, first and foremost I have been here for a few days, only thing I gather from this city is that any minute could be your last, I drove past the Naasa Hablood hotel 15mins before the attack walaahi. :damedamn:

Ever since the latest attack I moved out from the hotel I was staying to a house in Degmada Abdiaziiz, hands down the safest neighbourhood in the city. :salute:

Except the occasional gunshots, it's lit. Liido is like 15mins away from the house I rented, one thing I also noticed is that all the Embassies have been given a land right at Liido beach.
Nice enjoy your time there stay safe though. Is it hotter than hargeisa ?

Shades

Gacanta Madaxweynaha
Not even close. I'm just staying few more days, I want to be home for the elections.

No but we have businesses in here and none of the family is willing to check on them so they send me every once in a while :lolbron:
it will be raining for the next three days in xamar

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
why keep business there? lots of profits or what :jaynerd::holeup:
like @Bohol said, most expensive properties and rental income potentinal, but also opportunities for wealth creation exist most prominently in the import/export, hospitality, agricultural, fine dining and manufacturing sectors.
Any investments made in the country could reflect the rebound in its fortunes and those who got in early will see the greatest gains.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Does Mogadishu have large amount of mosquitoes?

Sxb back in the day, mosquitoes were unheard of in Mogadishu. But since the civil war and all the mess it has caused, it has attracted a lot of mosquitoes to the city.

However, when I did go there back in 2013 I didn't take any malaria tablets whatsoever and Alhamdullilah, I did not get Malaria. I got spots from insect bites at night, but nothing else.

like @Bohol said, most expensive properties and rental income potentinal, but also opportunities for wealth creation exist most prominently in the import/export, hospitality, agricultural, fine dining and manufacturing sectors.
Any investments made in the country could reflect the rebound in its fortunes and those who got in early will see the greatest gains.
i get it. basically moqdishu is the capital & all business & interest goes there. i see how it would be beneficial to open something up there as all international ngo's & companies will pay lots of money

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Mog has potential. IA I will make it my third home there when peace prevails. I understand properties in Daru Salaam are rocking. I also understand the city is divided among inter and intra clan neighborhoods.

Status
Not open for further replies.