My friends husband is mad at her because she used to . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike a virgin male that masturbates I wouldn't consider a female that does that to be a virgin, especially when toys are involved.
Female virginity is just more easily lost.

Unlike a virgin male that masturbates I wouldn't consider a female that does that to be a virgin, especially when toys are involved.
Female virginity is just more easily lost.
Losing virginity is more of a symbolic thing rather than an actual physical change. People often say a woman loses her virginity when her hymen breaks but women break their hymens doing all sorts of things.

Riding a bike can break the hymen, would you then say that the woman lost her virginity to a bike?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This is a disturbing yet funny thread. I am either as dumb as a doorknob but I didn't even know what a fleshlight was.

:deadrose:Thank you SSpot for providing me with secondhand education and lots of laughter.

I used to think an Abdi being a virgin would make him safe and appropriate for marriage but given the accessibility of corn and the hedonic treadmill into transgression. Next thing you get a strange request, everything fades to black and you end up on 48 hours or True Crime.
Season 2 No GIF by NBC

Why tell your sins when Allah has already forgiven and hidden it for you? Itโ€™s a bad idea to try to dig your partnerโ€™s past it will end badly. Only do it to those youโ€™re dating or talking to so you can find out whoโ€™s the right match for you. I had a girl who I was talking to once tell me she kissed an ajnabi guy after I intentionally let her tararax. She was disqualified for the toban halaad prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts