Muzmatch advice

Muzmatch is full of people who want to have a good time. If you are into successful nerdy guys , go to coffee shops , museums, or the parks . Girl, be out there and be approachable

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Muzmatch is full of people who want to have a good time. If you are into successful nerdy guys , go to coffee shops , museums, or the parks . Girl, be out there and be approachable
:farmajoyaab: What is up with your fetish with nerdy niggas? I know damn well it is only bout the lacag

NidarNidar

Punisher
Still got love for all my somalis for all region, but is honestly high time we all care for our own states. I wish we were like the gulf countries they are all still arab but have their own countries and look how successful they are. We could follow them and be great.
This why I have hard time trusting women:damn:

I wouldn't be able to take a conversation with a somali seriously if they used the word mate so I don't blame them

:mjlol:
*cries in Reer Kangaroo* It's a force of habit, wlhi I can't help it
Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

Look at the bright side, at least you don't have a London accent.
My worst nightmare, I wouldn't fully mind the standard London accent to be honest, but I've noticed Reer English Breakfast tends to adopt the Jamaican roadman accent from ends, instead of a respectable dialect.

Somalis talking about "Big man ting, bruv" :susp:

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
My worst nightmare, I wouldn't mind the standard London accent to be honest, but I've noticed Reer English Breakfast tends to adopt the Jamaican roadman accent from ends, instead of a respectable dialect.

Big man ting innit :russ: :russ: :russ:

:farmajoyaab: What is up with your fetish with nerdy niggas? I know damn well it is only bout the lacag
Yup it’s all about the $$$
I want the best for the Xalimos , not to be stuck in a struggle love and that 50/50 sh#t . A friend of mine dumped a caring business man and married a broke farax because of his sweet talk. Today she works two jobs , barely getting any sleep while I live in a mansion because I chose better .

NidarNidar

Punisher
My worst nightmare honestly, I wouldn't mind the standard London accent to be honest, but I've noticed Reer English Breakfast tends to adopt the Jamaican roadman accent from ends, instead of a respectable dialect.

That south London accent:ohlord: I'll take my mid-atlantic accent any day of the week.

I want the best for the Xalimos , not to be stuck in a struggle love and that 50/50 sh#t . A friend of mine dumped a caring business man and married a broke farax because of his sweet talk. Today she works two jobs , barely getting any sleep while I live in a mansion because I chose better .
Are you Reer Sprinkle Sprinkle like @Mudug_gyal by any chance?

Who looks better the broke farax or the business man?

Trending