Muslims who believe in evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Osman

That's when you open your heart and Seek God in Earnest. You will see you are uplifted. Embrace your powerless humanity. Say Allaahu Akbaar!

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Osman

That's when you open your heart and Seek God in Earnest. You will see you are uplifted. Embrace your powerless humanity. Say Allaahu Akbaar!

Have you even bothered to look at any of the evidences I presented?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Jujuman

Your avatar tells more about u than i need to know. Devil worshiper. lol

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Mechanisms at the genetic scale which are implicated in evolution include the transposons which refer to genes that are able to move/copy themselves from one chromosome to another. Polyploidy is another good example whereby a single or entire set of chromosomes are duplicated in the genome. These mechanisms are examples of evolution which leads to an increase in genetic information as the position of these copied genes/chromosomes means they now perform functions separate to the gene/chromosome they were initially copied from. Other mechanisms which drive evolution include genetic drift, natural selection and gene flow.

You keep demanding but it's quite obvious your demands are insincere and it's not hard to see why. You have accepted a scripture based off pure faith and don't give it nearly enough of the same scrutiny you give evolution. Perhaps what's worse is you have accepted this book as absolute fact which means that you make the implicit suggestion that you'd never be willing to accept anything that would point contrary to your current beliefs. If that is not a suspension of critical thinking than I don't know what is.

There is a level of innovation that needs to be explained, what you & supporters of the theory simply do is to credit such innovations to material mechanisms and all i'm asking is on what basis are you doing this ? is it based on empirical evidence or mere faith ? if it's the former then you wouldn't mind providing evidence for this, am i asking too much ?

I mean you simply can't expect me or any muslim for that matter to simply take your word for it, i'm sure you will find this objection to be quite valid and reasonable as well. As i said earlier it's easier to attribute all manners of innovation to these mechanisms than to show them in action in the present.

To explain the effects we need to cite causes which are known to produce the effects in question, this is where it gets hard for you. The cause ie material mechanisms of evolution are not known to produce the effects that we see nor has it ever been shown they possess such innovative abilities. Instead what we have is assumptions, speculations, extrapolations etc you name it that are taken as absolute truths

As an example just think of how sexual organs & reproduction supposedly evolved, for it occur the sexual organs of both genders which by the way are complementary to each other, had to evolve separately while at the same time retain this aspect of being compatible to each other. How does a random material process be able to accomplish such a task ?

You're asking me to discard my intellect for a blind faith in a material process that isn't known to produce what we see, why should i do that when i know and i'm convinced that there is a better explanation for it ?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These guys say evolution isn't true even if they see countless of these genetic changes coming out.

1013577_774092529281563_848709423638285353_n.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No genetic evolution here huh Basra, nothing happening inside their genome that is adapting and changing. No evolution Basra, Just nooooo !!!!

Osman

Evolution do happen no doubt. But it is an evolution that GOD/ALLAH designed. Period. These thinks will happen, it is maybe a moral lesson to the rest of us who are Alhmamdhulilah correct in body form. I believe in Evolution, but i dont believe it happened by itself by the magic of a big bang and everything becoming itself by itself. God exists. That's it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts