Muslims beefing with FBAs on Twitter

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
So, you're abandoning your fellow Muslims for some BLM points?
First, don't be racist. Second, those Muslims couldn't give a damn about you and would never defend you. Mind your own business. Stop creating problems for yourself where there are none.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
So, you're abandoning your fellow Muslims for some BLM points?
Its not BLM points bro u gotta be rational, if they insulted the muslims first i would have agreed with you but you can't go around insulting people then get angry when they give you back the same energy.

The tweet the Algerian girl quoted calling African Americans stupid had nothing to do with islam, you can't pull the victim card now. Those replies and quotes to that tweet are crazy the profiles are niggas with hadiths in their bio throwing the n word around and making fun of george floyd. If they view other black people like this wtf you think they view you as ?

Genie

The last suugo bender
One thing we Somalis have always been good at , is ignoring the opinions of rats and sheep . Ie what whites and madows think . To think the younger generation now a days even postulates how others perceive is , is the true embarrassment.

The fact of the matter is madows and cadaans don't like us , simple as. This matter doesn't even concern us , outside of our deen of course.

Genie

The last suugo bender
y'all are so brainwashed its a bit scary can't lie.

051d158d49574825f0bc017b9ac6d612.jpg

he's filipino
reel-asian-film-tigress-depicts-a-personal-conflict-within-the-tamil-conflict.png

she's tamil

both are darker than me , both are 'black' literally speaking if the term denotes skin colour. And yet both are different races. Lets not be dumb x

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
y'all are so brainwashed its a bit scary can't lie.

View attachment 218205
he's filipino
View attachment 218206
she's tamil

both are darker than me , both are 'black' literally speaking if the term denotes skin colour. And yet both are different races. Lets not be dumb x
The first guy is an Afro filipino and yes, Tamils are black, you don’t have to be from africa to be black, they got their darker skin color from their andamanese ancestors which they are more blacker than us

Genie

The last suugo bender
The first guy is an Afro filipino and yes, Tamils are black, you don’t have to be from africa to be black, they got their darker skin color from their andamanese ancestors which they are more blacker than us

bro I'm not talking skin colour , yes anyone with eyes can in fact detect they are black. but they aren't of the same race as each other or as say him (aborigines Australian) Allah has made us complex and different in various ways , human categorisation fails to account for this . Which is why arbitrary terms like the 'black' race don't begin to cover it.

So to identify myself always , I keep it simple. Somali.

rtx14pwn.jpg

Last edited:

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
Regardless of what she said, it's still doesn't justify calling other Muslims a terry. They were also disrespecting Islam and the Prophet. Imagine making excuses for someone who doesn't know you and abandoning your religion.
:tacky:

I know that islamofobic B aint't talking shit looking like this, terrorist kulha.
Her musty ass dreads is the real terroorrist
FOqGz8IXMAc3otp.jpg

Attachments

• FOtR62TXwAY0Ygo.jpg
    FOtR62TXwAY0Ygo.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 38
I unironically like African Americans. New world blacks are masakeen and get needlessly violated by any rat looking to score a cheap point, but some of you caping for them have a massive inferiority complex towards Arabs.

Trending

Latest posts